Germany Legalises Cannabis

I would say good job Germany. However, didn’t Taiwan just make it illegal to say that?

Well wouldn’t they have to arrest that zoe girl for that?

I hate to say he’s right but he’s right. You can’t go in any big city in NY without smelling the stank of it.

If you need to smoke weed at 8 AM and you didn’t just get off the night shift, you’re the problem with legal weed.

My high school reeked of it, every single day of the school year and twice during finals.

1 Like

Isn’t Taiwan world famous for not enforcing laws? Selective justice? It [justice] is probably one of the top 3 embarrassments here.

If offensive smells are reason to make normal people criminals, the Vegas have a stringer case against offensive suffering. The pig smell, chicken smell, ditch smell etc, off with your head! :joy:

It’s OK not to like weed. But it is beyond insanity to make it illegal the way they have. I don’t like it either, seems gross. But as a human rights issue alone the governments should be jailed for their mistreatment of humanity on this issue. Its disgusting!

1 Like

Weed prohibition seems to be not one of those laws Taiwan doesn’t enforce.

That lawyer isn’t in jail…so apparently it is.

Taiwan likes to pick easy targets. Or really sketchy targets. Or get forced to knee jerk when the media makes something a proble. You don’t think her being a vocal lawyer has nothing to do with the governemnt leaving her alone?

1 Like

What I mean is, do you think every Taiwanese just walks down the street and smokes a joint? Weed is like damn near impossible to find here.

If you can buy weed at a bing lang shop and the cops look the other way, I’ll believe it.

What do you mean? Might to explain again, no one is saying anything remotely close to that. I was mentioning that Taiwan made new rules that you can promote weed even. Which is completely backwards. Maybe they reversed their position? Taiwans drug laws are about as draconian as they get. At least they don’t murder people for them like some other countries do. But that’s a pathetic point of praise. Although, they certainly do threaten people with murder. Thankfully, unlike shit holes like Singapore, they don’t actually follow through. I often wonder if the government (CKMT) historically being the biggest drug cartels in town having anything to do with that :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Speaking of Singapore, Singaporeans seem to support their very harsh drug laws.

I ask them if they’re ok with the occasional murder by the government, and they said if you like drugs, don’t come to Singapore.

What about the question I just asked you. Could you clarify?

What I mean is, Taiwan isn’t known for enforcing laws, but drug laws isn’t one of them.

Meaning if a scooter cop drives by you and smells weed, he WILL search the crap out of you and arrest you.

Drug and guns is laws that cops here gets huge bonuses for, so they will not ignore those.

The law about promoting weed? I don’t think anyone is going to enforce that unless you actually got some.

Ya, so there we are. They enforce but don’t enforce. Speaks volumes to taiwans “justice” in general. That lawyer ain’t in jail because she is a lawyer. I hope the government also is now realizing that making everyone on earth that says anything positive about weed a criminal is beyond fucking retarded. People that do such things really ought not to be in positions of power.

Even actual drugs, taiwna doesn’t push hard. It depends o. The chemical. Amped is rampant in Taiwan. Like literally EVERYWHERE. They bust some, sometimes. But it’s so pervasive I t he culture here they need to start busting most pharmacies and TCM supplier. It’s not going to happen. K moved down the schedules around the same time weed moved up the schedules. It’s beyond logic, these people are fucking retards.

1 Like

The German Cannabis vill be the best of ze best. Bred by the descendents of a certain chicken farmer.

Zey just don’t like the commute to the Netherlands…logic prevails, why travel? Why send money to another nation?

1 Like

It will be ze purist of the pure.
But on a serious note, yes fantastic news now the UK needs to get back in the EU.

Hey zoey Lee. First things first. Can we ban public smoking before we bring weed into it please. Ban the second hand cancer giving selfish pricks you can see outside EVERY single shop in Taiwan.

Actually, based on the take up of smoking amongst the youth (a lot of them) and how many of them seem to think its the cool thing to do (it isn’t, you look like a prick on top of forcing me to breathe your disgusting second hand smoke) i feel that the youth of Taiwan would be very susceptible to taking up weed.

And then the streets would be full of tattoo faced knobs looking like this, but Asian. No thanks. Keep the weed away from Taiwan.

Zoey is fighting for uuman rights. If you want to fight tobacco, you need to look at our own governemnt. Not just for relation, but literally the profiteering on these narcotics (alcohol and tobacco). Don’t shit on a lawyer trying to fight against human rights injustice and fight against a government that promotes other, more lethal, narcotics and Jails their competition. Of course, the obvious, go ask TTL.

They are far more at fault for death in Taiwan than probably any other corporation or government agency. Even combined…

1 Like

Actually that has been the case. I smelled weed everywhere in NL (thought it was rarely local Dutch people smoking it), it was disgusting.

I take it you’re not interested in joining the Forumosa lads’ weekend in Amsterdam then?

Shame. :smiling_face_with_tear: