Get well Shiadoa

You, Sir, are Eric Idle Brian. You’ll be fine.

3 Likes

Very sad to hear this.

1 Like

Wasn’t he fine just a couple of days ago?

1 Like

It’s been three days since his last post in Funny Pictures, and lately he’s made several offhand remarks seemingly about “the end” and being sick and the like.

I think he’s probably several times sicker than he lets on, frankly.

1 Like

His last reply was 2 hrs ago. What condition is it? Maybe it’s not as bad as it sounds?

He didn’t say. All I know is that his lungs are not functioning properly and he’s in ICU because of it.

In the Medicare thread in Greater Forumosa he made a remark that made me remember I’ve heard him say something similar several times in the last week. I PM’d him and asked what up and we chatted. So yes, he’s able to post here but I do believe it’s serious.

I asked and got his permission to start this thread as a place where others could wish him well. And here we are.

1 Like

You better pull through quick @shiadoa ! I’m already starting to miss all your dumb jokes and bad musical selections… :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

@shiadoa hope you get well soon. I just got out of the hospital myself after more than a week! Hang in there!

1 Like

Darn it can we get a beer into ICU ?

3 Likes

Too bad he didn’t do this in China, China. I hear moist HK protester lung will be on the “transplant” menu in the near future.

3 Likes

Someone start a go fund me to send him a stripper nurse.

9 Likes

@shiadoa

A little something to make you chuckle.

Mal

1 Like

@shiadoa

giphy%20(4)
Faster Pussycat! Tell me you’re only in for a tune up, man :cry:

1 Like

I hope you feel better @shiadoa

1 Like

source

5 Likes

In my next pocket novel the hero ride off into the sunset moment will be @shiadoa for beers and picture quiz at carnagies. And during the trip the main protagonist will have profound realizations based on the drivers choice of soundtrack and double entendre jokes, whoop! (Et il sera entièrement écrit en swahili à paris.)

Best wishes and hope you feel better soon

2 Likes

@shiadoa, praying for a very speedy recovery and a roommate just like Mrs. Constanza’s

7 Likes

Twenty-four posts and not a single well wish yet! Okay, I’ll go first.

4 Likes

@shiadoa, here is another small piece of burden with wish that you feel better soon.

1 Like

All this over a paper cut, :wink: I thought you was one of the Knights of Forumosa

1 Like