Get well Shiadoa

Our fellow forumosan @shiadoa is as I write this in an intensive care unit. :anguished:

He’s able to write posts here, but he is in ICU. If he wants to share more information about the hospital and room number then he may do so at a time that’s convenient for him.

He’s shared with me (and has given his permission for me to share with you) that his lungs have him there.

He has asked that nobody burden him (too much) with wishes that his health improve, so I have let him know that we’ll be glad to shower him with insults and mock him instead. I just want to point out that those Funny Pics don’t post themselves, you know.

Get well soon, @shiadoa. Try not to sneak a smoke when they have the O2 on, ok?

26 Likes

All I know is that his lungs are not working at their best, that it’s serious, and that he’s in ICU as a result.

1 Like

Oh man… I hope he’s back on the cars soon.

2 Likes

Dude, you picked the worst day for this. The Epstein thread is taking OFF! :banana:

1 Like

Shidoah, you have my kindest thoughts and most earnest prayers. (Yes, I realize you weren’t shot. Damn, that’s dark.) Sincerely, I wish I could spring you from ICU by sneaking in some stinky tofu for you, or, something. Best wishes, friend.

1 Like

Wishing him the best

2 Likes

You, Sir, are Eric Idle Brian. You’ll be fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRJlo2WRDbw

3 Likes

Very sad to hear this.

1 Like

Wasn’t he fine just a couple of days ago?

1 Like

It’s been three days since his last post in Funny Pictures, and lately he’s made several offhand remarks seemingly about “the end” and being sick and the like.

I think he’s probably several times sicker than he lets on, frankly.

1 Like

His last reply was 2 hrs ago. What condition is it? Maybe it’s not as bad as it sounds?

He didn’t say. All I know is that his lungs are not functioning properly and he’s in ICU because of it.

In the Medicare thread in Greater Forumosa he made a remark that made me remember I’ve heard him say something similar several times in the last week. I PM’d him and asked what up and we chatted. So yes, he’s able to post here but I do believe it’s serious.

I asked and got his permission to start this thread as a place where others could wish him well. And here we are.

1 Like

You better pull through quick @shiadoa ! I’m already starting to miss all your dumb jokes and bad musical selections… :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

@shiadoa hope you get well soon. I just got out of the hospital myself after more than a week! Hang in there!

1 Like

Darn it can we get a beer into ICU ?

3 Likes

Too bad he didn’t do this in China, China. I hear moist HK protester lung will be on the “transplant” menu in the near future.

3 Likes

Someone start a go fund me to send him a stripper nurse.

9 Likes

@shiadoa

A little something to make you chuckle.

Mal

1 Like

@shiadoa

giphy%20(4)
Faster Pussycat! Tell me you’re only in for a tune up, man :cry:

1 Like

I hope you feel better @shiadoa

1 Like