Get well Shiadoa

I think if someone is going to share more info on his condition, it should probably be someone who’s more closely involved, like @sulavaca.

4 Likes

Agreed.

1 Like

Good point.

1 Like

This is all very upsetting to hear. I really thought he was on the mend after his last hospital stay.

2 Likes

I rather no personal info be shared. Unless by @shiadoa himself.

2 Likes

Agreed. I’m sure @sulavaca wouldn’t share information without @shiadoa’s approval.

I don’t think anything should be said unless he or his children have given explicit approval imo. We’re not a sewing circle.

2 Likes

Damn, is hard to hear these news. No wonder he didn’t reply my DM.
@shiadoa has always been very uplifting and we definitely miss his humor in this board.
I hope he can still recovery from whatever put him back in the hospital, and I’ll surely add him in my prayers.
Get well, @shiadoa!

11 Likes

Yes, I’m not inclined to speak publicly or share information about @shiadoa’s condition at this time.
I hope everyone can appreciate that it’s a sensitive time.

Be assured he’s receiving the best care though.

23 Likes

Good to know!
Even tho I haven’t met @shiadoa IRL, I feel like otherwise.
If we can help in any way, please let us know!

2 Likes

Damn this is terrible to hear.

@shiadoa

You’re in my daily prayers. Sending positive mental energy your way.

3 Likes

@shiadoa I would invite you to try the advanced medical care on my home planet, but unfortunately I don’t think it’s safe for humans to travel there at this time.

When they come to take you away, if you don’t feel like having another human life, my suggestion is to ask if you can be reborn as space broccoli. I promise no member of the Rigellian Resistance will eat you!

3 Likes

Space broccoli is probably what degenerate cephalopods eat. I wouldn’t trust him @shiadoa.

1 Like

I logged in today just to check in on Shiadoa. I’ll continue to pray for him. I do hope he’s doing okay, but I feel saddened by what I’ve been able to find here.

5 Likes

Shiadoa we are missing you here buddy come back to us.

12 Likes

Can a card or flowers be sent to him?

2 Likes

Can we send a Strip-O-Gram?

I worry when I see this thread bumped to the top, although it is good to see so many wishing him well.
@shiadoa If you are reading this, hang in there and get well :pray:

4 Likes

This is sad to hear. The forum has not been the same with him absent.

5 Likes

48 posts were split to a new topic: RIP Shiadoa