Getting an ARC through a new business?

I have two Taiwanese friends who are thinking of starting an internet cafe business. They want to employ me as a manager/silent partner. Would it be possible for me to obtain an ARC through their startup business?

Thank you for any replies.

If the registered capital is above NT$5m, and your skills are unique(not posible to employ locally, and within the 9 categoriesmentioned in the ESA), then yes in principle, provided you meet the usual requirements for a work permit.