Getting bank statements from Taiwan banks

I need to get a three month bank statement showing all transactions outgoing and ingoing, as well as the final balance tomorrow morning from Panhsin bank. I know that because of the bank books, bank statements aren’t really a thing but need to get it anyway. What is the Chinese for bank statement? If there is a sentence that clearly explains what I want that someone could help me write then that would be even better! Luckily I only need the Chinese version, I imagine it would be a nightmare to get it in English…

交易明細

1 Like

If I just ask for 三個月的交易明細, they’ll know what i mean, right?

They should. If you have online banking you can get it that way too.

1 Like

That could work. I don’t have online banking, but I can get them to register me and then print myself if they can’t issue the statements in branch. Do you think they would stamp something I printed myself?

I think you should ask your bank

As above, pretty painless procedure for local banks. Atbank of taiwan they have charged me 100nt in the past. Online banking only goes back a few months for me. Sucks if you need a year.

Okay, so today I went to the bank.

At first I asked for 交易明細 and they gave me the wrong thing, which was a certificate of account balance. It only showed the final balance.

Then, I explained again what I needed and they gave me this:

This document shows all transactions and is what I originally wanted. It doesn’t look very professional and has no header or anything but they stamped it so it should be good enough. I guess they printed it straight from their own system.

So, problem solved. Dont assume you will get anything in professional form. Stamped and/or signed is about right. The idea is legal responsibility, not aesthetics. So make you acquired such a form.