Getting Laid as Student

Hello Everyone

I’m an exchange student in 1st Class of Senior High here in Taiwan. My school is pretty small (about 200 students) and as I figured out the girls here are pretty conservative. This means even if I make a quite good impression on most girls, no one of them would nearly think about sleeping with me. Does anyone of You guys have experience with girls around this age? Is there a way to open their minds, or a good way to get in contact with less conservative girls? If it helps, I am 16 years old, live in Sanxia near National Taipei University and I’m half German half Taiwanese (Yes, that’s the reason for my horrible english grammar). And by the way feel free to post any tips on attracting taiwanese girls around this age. I think I already do pretty well, but there’s always space to improve :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Denis

You could walk to those girls and say “I’m sure you have a good impression of me but would you consider sleeping with me?”. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you are too shy, you can just use tinder or whatever apps teenagers are using in Taiwan.

[quote=“deniis13”]Hello Everyone

I’m an exchange student in 1st Class of Senior High here in Taiwan. My school is pretty small (about 200 students) and as I figured out the girls here are pretty conservative. This means even if I make a quite good impression on most girls, no one of them would nearly think about sleeping with me. Does anyone of You guys have experience with girls around this age? Is there a way to open their minds, or a good way to get in contact with less conservative girls? If it helps, I am 16 years old, live in Sanxia near National Taipei University and I’m half German half Taiwanese (Yes, that’s the reason for my horrible english grammar). And by the way feel free to post any tips on attracting taiwanese girls around this age. I think I already do pretty well, but there’s always space to improve :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Denis[/quote]

“Welcome” back …

Anyway, back to reality. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia#Taiwan An example of a Wikipedia fail …

What surprises me it’s how some westerners are expecting taiwanese girls to make the first step, and then tell us that’s how things work back home.

[quote=“pgdaddy1”][quote=“deniis13”]Hello Everyone

Cheers,
Denis[/quote]

“Welcome” back …

Anyway, back to reality. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia#Taiwan An example of a Wikipedia fail …[/quote]

First of all, thanks for the fast replies, as far as I understand the statement in the wikipedia article means that I’m only allowed to sleep with a girl if we both are 16 or older. (Sorry my english is really to bad, so I don’t get what the second part means) I am 16 and the girls I’m looking for should also be 16+, so I don’t really understand the problem.

And

[quote=“Markova”]You could walk to those girls and say “I’m sure you have a good impression of me but would you consider sleeping with me?”. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Are You sure about that? Girls in my school feel embarassing even just talking about sex.

Cheers,
Denis

It’s probably best if you just stop obsessing about getting laid. The more you obsess about it, the more of a desperate vibe you give off. And let me tell you, desperation reeks. Desperation drives people away. Just find some activities that you enjoy doing (besides sex). Maybe rock climbing, skateboarding, whatever. Go join clubs or meetups for such events and make friends there. Sooner or later, you’ll find people (including girls) wanting to hang out with you and it will be natural because you have shared interests.

Never been a Taiwanese highschooler, but if the adults are any indication, the best ways to find a sexual partner are:

A: a club
B: a steady relationship

At your age I think B may be a better bet.

Your first mistake was talking about it :smiley:

I think having sex with 16 year old Taiwanese girls can and will probably bring a shit load of problems.

Probably best to wait till you are back in Europe for that.

[quote=“tommy525”]I think having sex with 16 year old Taiwanese girls can and will probably bring a shit load of problems.

Probably best to wait till you are back in Europe for that.[/quote]

I’m sure a lot of them are having sex, just not talking about it.

Thats why they say the abortion rate dramatically rises in August, a month before school starts.

[quote=“dan2006”][quote=“tommy525”]I think having sex with 16 year old Taiwanese girls can and will probably bring a shit load of problems.

Probably best to wait till you are back in Europe for that.[/quote]

I’m sure a lot of them are having sex, just not talking about it.

Thats why they say the abortion rate dramatically rises in August, a month before school starts.[/quote]

I’d still agree with tommy525. The very great majority of kids that age here will be about 5 years behind their western counterparts (in terms of going out, dating and stuff like that). For the majority, parents will be as strict and controlling as those of perhaps an 11 or 12 year old in the (general) west. I’m not saying that there won’t be exceptions, but I reckon those kids your age will be too busy doing homework or celebrating CNY with family to do anything else. But don’t let this sour your time here. Just try and have fun doing other stuff. I mean you don’t want to be chased around by some girl’s angry parents and wind up all over the internet. That would really be the wurst.

Ok, seems someone missed sed ed 101:

I’d recommend telling your little bald friend that stops using his little brain to dictate your actions, and listen to your big brain instead. Being so obsessed about getting some, as they said, brands you as desperate and needy (and man, if they can smell your fear, be sure they CAN smell that too).

Other thing is: yeah, you might both be over the age of consent, but make a single mistake or have a contraceptive malfunction, and you could ruin your future. A premature pregnancy (or abortion) would taint your relationship with the girl (and her parents), and would bring a s*tload of responsibility for you. Did you want to go to college? You’re not lucky, you have a small poop generator waiting for you at home! That, or after knocking their girl off and having a miscarriage/abortion, her parents bully you into a marriage and getting a shitty job so you can provide for her ASAP. Worst case scenario, they accuse you of rape or something equally horrible and you’re deported at once.

You want to meet people? Fine, just go to some clubs or events, meet people, make friends. But I’d recommend at least wait until you’re both adults to get to hit a home run.

I saw a couple of facebook groups where teenagers were posting looking for dates… there were lots of people posting.

At your age though it just depends on the personality of the person. They’re driven entirely by it, only when they become older and gain more experience will their thinking override their personality and make them explore different things.

Just hang in there it changes big time in university… if you can’t wait you simly have to find a someone of similar type to you.

Thanks everyone for the replies :slight_smile:

I saw a couple of facebook groups where teenagers were posting looking for dates… there were lots of people posting.

At your age though it just depends on the personality of the person. They’re driven entirely by it, only when they become older and gain more experience will their thinking override their personality and make them explore different things.

Just hang in there it changes big time in university… if you can’t wait you simly have to find a someone of similar type to you.[/quote]

Could You send me some links of those pages? :slight_smile: I’d really like to check them out.

Actually I’m not that obsessed with it, haha. But it was more that I thought there was some important thing I did completely wrong with the girls here, because everything that worked over there in Europe doesn’t work with girls here. And there’s one more new question I have: Would it be hard to find girls from University (most people here actually think I look like 19) and would it be illegal for me to sleep with adult girls? For example a 23 year old.

Thanks in advance

Cheers, Denis

illegal for you ???

Yes, I really have no ideas of the taiwanese law. If there’s any limit in the difference of the age of the partners or something like this.

Regarding the WIkipedia link you got, it says: “The age of consent in Taiwan is 16 regardless of sex. The sentence is reduced or exempted if the offender is under 19. If the offender is under 18, it’s an offense indictable only upon a complaint.”

So to my understanding…

• as long as both you and the girl are 16+ and it’s consenual (= both want it) it’s fine.

• If she’s under 16, then it’s an “Antragsdelikt” (yes, seems like the correct English term is a German one hehe). Anyway, it means unless SHE complains about you, you cannot be prosecuted

• In case you do get prosecuted because she complained about you to the police (should have lasted longer?), you do get some discount on the sentence since you are under 19 years old

Well, since you are 16, it should be fine to have sex also with “older girls” like 23 :stuck_out_tongue:

PS: There is a German part of the forum, n case the language barrier here is a problem. But I have to warn you, the Germans on this forum don’t take anything very serious, so expect much more stupid answers than here :wink:

Deniis, you mean their legs, not their minds.

My advice: stick to wanking. In Taiwan, specially at that age, most of the girls who would be willing to go to bed with is because either of these options:

a) they do it with hundreds of people per year. Who knows what you are going to get out of it
b) they do it for love. You would be taking advantage of them

Deniis, you mean their legs, not their minds.

My advice: stick to wanking. In Taiwan, specially at that age, most of the girls who would be willing to go to bed with is because either of these options:

a) they do it with hundreds of people per year. Who knows what you are going to get out of it
b) they do it for love. You would be taking advantage of them[/quote]

If you go with literally hundreds of people in a year, the possibilities of getting an STD/unwanted pregnancy go through the roof. Contraceptives fail, and sometimes getting a girl pregnant is not the worst outcome. You don’t want to know what the worst case scenario is (although if you turn off the filters on Google, you might, but remember that some things can’t be unseen.

As Jesus says, do like Willy Wanker and his cream factory.

Guys, with the best will in the world, I’m not sure there’s much point in saying to a 16 year old ‘Probably better not bother trying to have sex with anyone for the time being.’. :laughing: