Getting posters laminated

I need to get some posters laminated. Anyone know a good place to get them done affordably, and have an estimate of the cost?

They are about 24 x 36 inches in size.

Can we have Sandman laminated? It is his birthday and all. :smiling_imp:

He prefers to get plastered for his birthday.

Can anyone suggest a place in Tienmu / Shihlin / Beitou where I can have posters mounted or framed?

I normally have gone to Shida area to do this. Iā€™m hoping there is somewhere closeby that I can pop over to on my bicycle.

The only place that comes to mind is Sir Speedy on Zhongshan Rd Sec 7. Any other recommendations? Non-English speaking suggestions are most welcome

Weā€™ve done stuff at this place, but Iā€™m not sure itā€™s not the ā€œsir speedyā€

å®‰é”åˆ©åœ–ę–‡č‚”ä»½ęœ‰é™å…¬åø
No. 41-1號, Section 7, Zhongshan North Road, Shilin District, Taipei City, 111
02 2875 5835
https://maps.app.goo.gl/UGQwo7qM7ADk6uJFA

Almost all shops that prints posters will laminate them for you too.

I thought this was a thread about reporting trouble to the Mods and ā€œlaminatedā€ was some kind of slang for being suspendedā€¦

3 Likes

Thanks. That is the (former?) Sir Speedy I was referring to. I have been there to ship out DHL documents :slight_smile:

Great. Pls recommend a favorite of two in Shilin or Beitou?

Or ā€œplasteredā€ apparently being another euphamism

4 Likes

I read that as ā€œ slag ā€œ :wink::joy:

I imagined something different, involving forumosans and heavy machinery

1 Like

Cā€™mon guys, this joke was already done by @jdsmith in 2005

2 Likes

None of us was even born then.

2 Likes

Andā€¦I hate you.

1 Like

I believe there are a few near Shilin MRT station.

But seriously around any universities there will be a lot of copy shops, and there are copy shops all over Taipei (they are almost as common as key shops).

Most of them will print posters and laminate them for you.

I dropped by the Sir Speedy in Tienmu mentioned above and had a chat with Athena the manager. She speaks English and was immediately suggesting useful ideas on how I might want to laminate my materials. Very helpful and impressive.

https://sirspeedytienmu.com/

3 Likes