Getting rid of aggression

I have a wife for that :laughing:[/quote]

Nice :smiling_imp: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

makes notes

[quote=ā€œdjkonstableā€]I get rid of my aggression by pounding the shit out of any asshole that looks at me wrong. Then I sit down have a latte and if I am in the mood stomp the shit out of their face until there is nothing but a gooyey mess.

I think I will have fun picking on the Taiwanese mafia.[/quote]

Yeah, right. Talk to MONSTER about fighting styles and strategies in Taiwan.

btw, how can an asshole look at you right?

Somebody said gym. I agree.

I go to gym and take my agression out on the weights. Heaviest bench press EVER was when I was seriously stressed out with the people in the office.

No wonder I go five times a week nowadays.

Stress/anger/agression = a gym membership at California Fitness for me. :unamused:

[quote=ā€œjdsmithā€][quote=ā€œdjkonstableā€]I get rid of my aggression by pounding the shit out of any asshole that looks at me wrong. Then I sit down have a latte and if I am in the mood stomp the shit out of their face until there is nothing but a gooyey mess.

I think I will have fun picking on the Taiwanese mafia.[/quote]

Yeah, right. Talk to MONSTER about fighting styles and strategies in Taiwan.

btw, how can an asshole look at you right?[/quote]

I dontā€™ know why donā€™t you try looking at me right lol j/k.

Strategy - Well I am guessing that a ball and chain that I can whip around to keep the group off of me might work. Dirty little buggers canā€™t fight one on one. I like carrying pipes too. Of course nothing says anger management like an automatic. Of course I would probably have to deal with the mafia to get itā€¦ damn you organized crime and your sored ways.

:laughing:
Thatā€™s good for 7AM. :bravo:

:laughing:
Thatā€™s good for 7AM. :bravo:[/quote]

I am still in the US of Assholes so its 6 pm on Thursday. I got a good jump start on the day I wish it was 7 am on Friday I would be in bed instead of sitting here at work. :frowning: :frowning:

laying a decent cable.

Maybe a good anti-agression activity: like untangling xmas tree lights.

Tell the bastard you will under no circumstances go with them to sweep the rels tombs on tomb sweeping day. Yeah, thatā€™ll really show them.

HG

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

Chevy Chase, ā€œRuss seem to have a little knot here work on itā€ Then Russ just drops the plastic reindeer in the driveway. Every Christmas my dad says, ā€œYou were just like thatā€

He forgets he made me untangle lights that Son of Aā€¦ Shit you made me punch a hole in my wall. Damn you jdsmith. Guess its another drunken plaster job this weekend since its St Paddys day.

He forgets he made me untangle lights that Son of Aā€¦ Shit you made me punch a hole in my wall. Damn you jdsmith. Guess its another drunken plaster job this weekend since its St Paddys day.[/quote]

Plaster it green.

You mean you donā€™t just bitch and moan on these forums to release stress? :slight_smile: