Giant Metallic Rhinos

A real man would go to Africa and f8ck a wild rhino while it slept. bunchapussies

Rhino horn doesnt work for erectile dysfunction. Try planting plants that have shown to actually work, like yohimbe. Which are ironically also near gone thanks to east Asian markets. Sadly they are very hard to explant and put out into the field using.tissue culture. Possible though, and surely far easier than resurecting extinct vertebrates.

People are silly. Perhaps facing reality, stop abusing your wife, and spend some money on hapiness rather than faceā€¦dick gets hard quick because you are not an asshole anymore and your wife actually enjoys polishing the pole. Endangered species worldwide benefit from said lack of shellfish POSā€™s and the rebound of near extinct species becomes not only enevitable, but sinplified. Like the language. Just do it.

You clearly donā€™t understand Chinese culture! :wink:

Haha. You are sort of correct. I understand it quite fluently. I just donā€™t always accept it as absolute perfectionā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t understand much of this conversation

1 Like

It appears to be ā€¦essentiallyā€¦art gone wrong.

Here, this makes more sense.

1 Like

So the blue square is beside the green rectangle. Red line, very confusing.

1 Like

Iā€™m more of a Kandinsky man myself

1 Like

Taoyuan taking a staunch anti-Spider-man stance.

#SpiderMenLivesMatter

85 million plus might alleviate such concerns. Master marketing team at its finest.