Giuliani deserves to get it right in the prostate

This un-ethical sack of feces makes a totally bogus assertion like THIS:

The so-called Liberal media passes it along un-digested to the public, who most likely buys it the way they seem to buy everything.

Here’s what the Time’s Paul Krugman has to say about it:

[quote]Mr. Giuliani got his numbers from a recent article in City Journal, a publication of the conservative Manhattan Institute. The author gave no source for his numbers on five-year survival rates — the probability that someone diagnosed with prostate cancer would still be alive five years after the diagnosis. And they’re just wrong.

[b]You see, the actual survival rate in Britain is 74.4 percent. That still looks a bit lower than the U.S. rate, but the difference turns out to be mainly a statistical illusion. The details are technical, but the bottom line is that a man’s chance of dying from prostate cancer is about the same in Britain as it is in America.

So Mr. Giuliani’s supposed killer statistic about the defects of “socialized medicine” is entirely false. In fact, there’s very little evidence that Americans get better health care than the British, which is amazing given the fact that Britain spends only 41 percent as much on health care per person as we do.[/b]

Anyway, comparisons with Britain have absolutely nothing to do with what the Democrats are proposing. In Britain, doctors are government employees; despite what Mr. Giuliani is suggesting, none of the Democratic candidates have proposed to make American doctors work for the government.

As a fact-check in The Washington Post put it: “The Clinton health care plan” — which is very similar to the Edwards and Obama plans — “has more in common with the Massachusetts plan signed into law by Gov. Mitt Romney than the British National Health system.” Of course, this hasn’t stopped Mr. Romney from making similar smears.[/quote]

Prostate and Prejudice

Ass.

In this case, “dick”.

After Biden nailed Giuliani in last week’s debate with a blunt, honest critique on the former mayor, this is what Giuliani’s communications director said:

[quote]As the pundits work to figure out who won the debate tonight, its pretty clear Rudy Giuliani was the real winner. It is increasingly apparent Rudy is the one the Democrats are most worried about running against in the general election.

Senator Biden’s comments were of particular interest. The good senator is quite correct that there are many differences between Rudy and him. For starters, Rudy rarely reads prepared speeches and when he does he isn’t prone to ripping off the text from others. And, Senator Biden certainly falls in to the bucket of those on the stage tonight who have never had executive experience and have never run anything. Wait, I take that back, Senator Biden has never run anything but his mouth.

Such a desperate attack from Senator Biden is to be expected considering I — Katie Levinson — have a better chance of becoming President than he does. [/quote]

Amazingly juvenile response from the Giuliani camp. “I Katie Levinson have a better chance”?

Biden struck a nerve in the Giuliani camp by questioning the mayor’s crime fighting credentials. As Biden pointed out, it was really the Biden crime bill that later became the Clinton crime bill, that added 100,000 more police officers to the departments of major cities, and played a substantial role in reducing crime. All Giuliani did was brag about how much he reduced the city’s crime when other cities across America experienced a similar drop in crime.

And check out what this guy wrote in the following blog: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2007 … -at-biden/[quote]As a republican i am ashamed and embarrassed by Katie Levinson’s comments and Giuliani himself. Mr. Biden’s comments are accurate and it is absurd to think that all republicans are represented by man (lower case m) like of this maturity. Giuliani is an embarrassment and hes is th strongest republican nominee. I WILL BE VOTING DEMOCRATIC.

— Posted by Joseph Jefferson III [/quote]

Another quote from the blog:

[quote]
And Giuliani doesn’t seem to care much about facts. He takes credit for tax cuts that he had nothing to do with. He says he created a budget surplus in the city but left a deficit. Just this week he said his chance of surviving prostate cancer in England’s medical system was 44% when Britain’s Office for National Statistics says it’s 74.4%. Why the disparity? Giuliani relied on an article from a conservative think tank that itself relied on a flawed methodology with numbers that were seven years old (all this from today’s New York Times). If he were really curious, he could have contacted the British government and gotten the real numbers. But like most other stances he’s taken from the 2004 Republican National Convention until now, he seems to think that ideology is more important than facts. But one can ignore reality only for so long; just ask those who have left the Bush administration. I for one don’t want to see a repeat.

— Posted by Daniel [/quote]

The man comes from a crime family, what do you expect from scum.

Giuliani Gets Exposed As Fraud by Firefighters

youtube.com/watch?v=vaCYEEO-58I

Notice that you’re not getting any pushback from pseudoconservatives. That’s because – as even they themselves boast – they’re going to win this election either way because the front runners of both parties are one of them.