Give me some good diversification ideas for stocks or other asset classes

Dump that nag. It’s heading to the glue factory.

1 Like

Get off before the track ends in thin air…

I invest in cryptos , the thing about the really big cryptos is they will still be around cos they can’t go bankrupt and they are always in development. Just hold for a couple of years if you want to ride out a trough. But these speculative stocks can go to zero.

I’ve been telling a work colleague that for weeks. I sold, bruh. brrrrr

1 Like

This market is in turmoil it seems

My name is Bond, Treasury Bond

Kevin always makes it easy to understand for investment dummies

I reckon Cathy Woods is about to be a good leading indicator of stocks to avoid. Crazy move .

I think she’s been riding on the stock pops when news gets out that her funds are investing. That’s not a solid long term strategy.

Airbnb probably not bad to enter now. Travel related will see big bookings this year.Time to put a significant wedge in and let it ride (psyching myself up here).

1 Like

I’ve been watching CCL
ABNB
HLT
MAR and
WYNN

and yes…normalcy seems around the corner.

1 Like

Good luck with that, don’t see any normalcy coming back anytime soon, or ever. Maybe the new crazy feels normal after a while, but it will never be like in 2019 or when ever normalcy seized to be. Covid might go away, the next shitstorm is right behind the next corner.

Travel stocks, other than cruise lines (and even some of them have had big rebounds), seems to have recovery largely priced in already.

Travel is going to boom again, either this year or next few years. It will be a hot area. Popular spots will be booked out, profits will rocket. The one thing almost everybody is itching to do is travel for tourism and visit family. But even business travel will pick up again.

1 Like

Looks like the market is rebounding nicely. All my positions are green right now. Last week was a good reality check. That’s how the inevitable market crash will feel like. Well, it will be weeks of that not days, but basically there won’t be any place to hide.

It’s the beginning of the month, so the market is usually going up the first few days.

1 Like

For you broad strokers:

A fun-ish read I thought I’d share:

Oil on tap tomorrow is what I’m hearing. Put OPEC in the game, coach!

Red across the board, are we racing to the bottom yet?

Sell your organs, buy the dip. :2cents:

So are we going back up tonight, or is it all downhill from here on out until the markets are down 50%? Inflation vs. recovery, who will win?

It didn’t go up at the beginning of this month.

I don’t know about your stocks, but most stocks went up on the 1st. Besides it’s not a rule that the market is going up at the beginning of the month. But it is more likely to happen, because most people get their wages/money at the end of the month and spend the most part at the beginning of the month.

Retail investors that don’t have enough money to invest wait for their monthly paychecks and as a result, they push up stock prices on the first day of each month?