Glasgow East to SNP

A massive blow for our Unelected Dear Supreme Leader Gordon “cunty-baws” Broon. A great day for British politics.
Ha fucking ha, you stupid bastard.
God, truly a great week. A new motorbike AND that limp-dicked impostor gets his greasy pockmarked arse handed to him – AGAIN! Can life GET any better than this?

Three by-elections lost in nine weeks. That does not bode well for Labour.

Oh, stop! You’re giving me an erection, you naughty man.

So should we get ready for the United Kingdom of England, Wales and Northern Ireland?

Gonna be funny seeing those two red crosses on a white background.

[quote=“MikeN”]So should we get ready for the United Kingdom of England, Wales and Northern Ireland?

Gonna be funny seeing those two red crosses on a white background.[/quote]
I doubt that very much. I don’t think even the twats in the wee pretendy government up there at Holyrood are under the misapprehension that they have the ability to run a country, but the thought of having an actual elected leader for the UK is pretty nice.

[quote=“MikeN”]So should we get ready for the United Kingdom of England, Wales and Northern Ireland?

Gonna be funny seeing those two red crosses on a white background.[/quote]

United Kingdom Of GB and NI minus Scotland

For all the aspirations of independence, I doubt most Scottish want the SNP running the shop, and the SNP may not want that themselves. They may feel happier having it as a cause célèbre to garner votes

I prefer to call the ‘union’, Greater Mancunium. No Saaavvvverners!

'Tis a nice result.

Old Blighty desperately needs McBroon to go and go now. I was back there a couple of weeks ago and it was so sad to see how much had changed and how much had got worse, especially in terms of knife crime and general aggressiveness. However, once Dave and his Eton boys get in, Scottish Independence could well be a possibility and Hadrian’s Wall may just have to be rebuilt :wink:

To keep the barbarians out, or to keep them in?

After speaking to a few old mates back home in Blighty, most of them were pretty pissed at being ruled by Scots whilst the Scots ruled themselves. Seems as though old Scootland is the place to be in terms of education, health etc, so maybe it will be the Sandmans of this world who will be building the wall to keep the English out :astonished:

Not at all. We LIKE the English. Sauteed with a nice beurre noisette… mmmmm! Them’s GOOD eatin’!.