Gogoro 2

Here’s an overview of the currently available plans, as far as I understand them. You can change the plan any time through the app, once a month - for example once you see you will use more km that month than your current plan is the cheapest for.
(I expect that excludes the “unlimited km” plans that require a 2 or 3 years contract, which you need to pay some kind of damages in case you want to break it early)

1. 299/month incl. 100km, 2.5NT for each additional km
    Cheapest if you ride less than ~175km per month

2. 499/month incl. 300km, 2.5NT for each additional km
    Cheapest if you ride more than ~175km but less than ~ 400km per month

3. 799/month incl. 600km, 2.5NT for each additional km
    Cheapest if you ride more than ~400km but less than ~ 650km per month

4. 1199/month “unlimited”* km
    Cheapest if you ride more than ~850km per month and don’t want a multiple year contract

5. 999/month “unlimited”* km (2 year contract)
    Cheapest if you ride more than ~725km per month and are OK with a 2year contract

6. 899/month “unlimited”* km (3 year contract)
    Cheapest if you ride more than ~650km per month and are OK with a 3year contract

7. 699/month “unlimited”* km (price only in the first year, and only available for new customers = buying a new gogoro between 5/29 ~ 7/31, see https://promotion.gogoro.com/tw/699-all-you-can-ride/) This plan also includes the “increased performance” feature

*“unlimited” km is for “personal use” only, not business use - which is assumed if you have > 1600km/month for 2 consecutive months).

Plans_2018_06_01

2 Likes

Great flexibility in those plans.

Dude, the graph is awesome.

I just looked through my monthly mileage through the past 9 months it seems like my average is around 400km. Lowest was 280km and I think that was when we had that cold wave.

499NT/month @ 300km + ~100km more (2.5x100) = 749NT/month

FACK. I don’t want to upgrade to 799NT/month…

Either I stop picking up the gf from work or I run errands on the bike.

So. A quick update from my visit to the store w a Chinese friend to interpret a d online research.

Yes, there is a new 499ntd x no unlimited student package. Butz the 699 one seems more attractive as it includes the go fast subscription normally 249x mo)
Both include maintenance and only last one year. I believe maintenance lasts two if the correct package is selected later.

Refunds. Each area has. Diff amounts. Taoyuan is the highest at 28k, or 34.5k w a greenplate trade in.
Tainan is 21k. Kaohsiung 17. This is the area where your Luke has their id registered. They do not need to go to the dealer in person. Just give you a power of attorney and a copy of their id and Bank book (for the deposits).
Deposits are 2-3 depending on region and usually at the 3 & 6 mo marks. After the 2nd deposit you can transfer the vehicle to you namez no problem.
The fareastone promo is not that much cheaper. It does, however allow you to pay in installments. It also has no 2hr maintenance included and all issues have to be dealt w through fareastone. The dealer said it was not really recommended, but he could help w both.
Took a bunch of everything scoot pics. Will post after class

China copies Gogoro 2. WTO is useless.

https://youtu.be/lVGLHbwQTMU

2 Likes