Gogoro electric scooter

The VIVA is the Polypropylene plastic, so it doesn’t scratch nearly as easily. I think you’d be perfectly fine with white. Regarding this MUJI collaboration, they seem to still sell it as it’s a configuration you can still select online (VIVA Basic in white). Only way to be sure is to go to the store and check though!

1 Like

Notice that the viva muji one model is Gogoro VIVA 無印白 which is the Keyless option
the other “white” viva is the “Basic” option 優格白 (Yogurt white)

source:

Yeah, I want the keyless. I’m not sure if it still comes with the bag and helmet for 60K. I’ll probably go see tomorrow after work

I think these scooters come with a basic helmet , or you could check other options at the Store

Or You can buy cheaper helmet on the street 安全帽店

1 Like

Good catch, I didn’t notice that. Thank you!

2 Likes

One more dumb question (sorry). How long did it take to order? One hour??

That sounds about right.

1 Like

The process of buying in-store for me took only about 30 minutes or so after we selected our vehicle, most of that was just creating an account on the Gogoro site. The actual delivery of the scooter took almost 2 months though, it depends entirely on what you pick.

1 Like

Just finished buying one. They said it will be 3 weeks. I do have a question how do I set up my card for monthly payments? The card I bought it with isn’t what I want to use.

2 Likes

I’m excited for you because I really want my next scooter to be electric, and Gogoro is my first choice so far. My tentative goal is to get one in 2022.

3 Likes

You’ve got this! Which one are you looking at?

To clarify, do you mean monthly payments for the battery plan? When your salesperson notifies you your scooter is on it’s way, that’s when you’ll be able to login to my.gogoro.com and configure all the battery plan stuff, including auto-payments with your card of choice. Don’t worry, the card you paid for the scooter with isn’t automatically setup for that or anything.

2 Likes

In my case using HSBC I had to additionally go to the bank in person to confirm that yes, I want to use this credit card for monthly payment.

And now that I got a new card after the old one expired, I will need to go there again in person. Shit.

2 Likes

Originally I was looking at the Gogoro 3. But Covid hit and my income dropped so I decided to wait. By the time I’m closer to a serious commitment to purchase, we’ll see what options are available.

1 Like

I was looking at the Gogoro 2, I think it is the best body kit for a Gogoro. I didn’t like the chain sound on it but now they have a new Gogoro 2 model with FloDrive (belt instead of chain) which I think its worth considering: Gogoro 規格比較表

3 Likes

" Gogoro is the latest EV company to jump on the trend of going public by merging with a special purpose acquisition company, or SPAC" (Poema Global Holdings)

“The deal — which is expected to close in the first quarter of 2022 — will net Gogoro around $550 million, and will value the startup at more than $2.3 billion.”

1 Like

The gogoro 3 champion red edition looks so clean. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: “Only” 90k+ lol

IPO coming up.

This is exciting. I will definitely put some of my money into it; it is the future in my mind.

1 Like

I just want more Taiwanese people to buy one.