Going on a visa run exotic location needed any ideas?

yup,it’s soon to be time for the dreaded visa run and I am just dog gawn tired of hong kong! What I need are any suggestions of better places to go and any other practical tips or advice you can give me. It would all be GREATLY appreciated :smiley:

Got a visa once in Bangkok. Few Westerners apply there unlike Hong Kong. I’m not sure if they do the same-day service though.

Not really exotic but beats HK now doesn’t it?

If I were you, I’d go to indonesia – but have never been to bangkok. Jakarta will you give you a visa gratis, and as an extra bonus, the people who worked at the embassy (i use the term loosely) were friendly and , yes, even helpful. As for Jakarta, it’s not a particuarly modern or beautiful place, but it’s wildly different from HK and things are insanely cheap and there are plenty of places to wander aimlessly. Lots of people speak English. Flights were cheaper to Jakarta than to HK too. Can’t go wrong. If you like, will give you the address and hours for the taiwan “embassy”.

Good luck

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Cheap shopping and cheap hotels. A package 4D/3N is around NT17500 only, including flight of course.

Let me know if you want to know more details.