Good Conduct report

Can I get a Good Conduct report for my time in Taiwan? or is it just a local criminal record check? are these two different things and do they cost anything? where do i get them? Foreign affairs police?


I think you have to split up the two concepts. If you want a local criminal record check, there are police here who can do that. But if you want a reference, i.e., something that would say something positive about you beyond the notion that you haven’t been caught and convicted of a crime, then you probably need to talk to your employer.