Good Food Bar

Happened across this place today and spoke with the Croatian gentleman working there. It’s in the middle of the new park at the corner of Wenlin and Chengde, near Shipai’s iconic Lions Clock :slight_smile: next to the old house that was preserved. They have kabobs and salads at present and some other drinks and stuff. He said they will have pizza, draft beer, and some other items soon. I definitely will go over for a try, got a good feeling, and it’s a nice spot. They are setting up a high-end cuisine and wine restaurant in the back, looks like quite a setup. I believe he said it will be called Medeteran. Worth keeping an eye on. Nice patio out back as well.

4 Likes

yes, I have visited this place and can vouch that the name is representative of the place. they already had draft beer when I went there, but no pizza yet as far as I know. the kebab was great! very good flavor and texture on the beef, good bread and fresh veggies. they offer a combo meal which is a kebab or salad with a dessert and regular drink. personally, I like to make my own combo: kebab, fries and a draft beer.

1 Like

any updates on this place? seemed like they were doing pretty well to start off and now I see that it is “temporarily closed” on Google. I haven’t been able to swing by and check it out. Anyone know what’s up?