Got this in the mail today

Nice pamphlet you got there mate.

It’ll be interesting to see how that pans out.

Saw the Joe Rogan podcast where he got blasted with Elon Musk, and it kinda reminded me of this:

I don’t think cannabis is dangerous as such, but if it can turn Elon Musk into a rambling idiot, it’s probably not going to be good for the economy. All hinges upon how popular it gets, I guess. I mean, it’s not like there’s much else to do in Canada, is it?

Flight 420 to Canada now departing.

I beg to disagree!

https://www.vicnews.com/news/free-joints-discounts-and-seminars-offered-as-victoria-cannabis-dispensaries-get-ready-for-oct-17/

Musk didn’t appear to inhale much, if any, of it. But he was drinking whisky the whole time. I think he was drunk.

Yes, your right Canada is a horrible place with nothing to do.

Yeah, I did wonder which one it was.

Anyway, very interesting experiment. Good luck to them, and I’m not being sarcastic.

kind of late to the legal green candy partaking that’s been going on in many states south of its border

Isn’t productivity low enough in Canada already?

Well, I suppose that’s because it takes three hours just to drive from anywhere to anywhere else. Plus another hour to put your thermal underwear and snow-chains on.

I wonder if they’re all getting stoned, they’ll start accidentally producing more Canadians, thus offsetting the drop in per-capita productivity?

More likely that they’ll stuff their faces with Tim Hortons donuts while watching Trailer Park Boys reruns.

Whack things in Canada.