Great cell phone calling plan - won't sell to foreigners

Good point. However, the attractive feature of that particular plan was no minimal contract duration. If another company offered that I’d have gone there.

Just take the email I posted from them above into a shop, then keep repeating call the head office … call the head office … etc until they do
And show them the message email.

Failing that email 3gservice@aptg.com.tw and let them know just what you said. They will call the shop and give them the info. I’m guessing the shops are not read up on the rules. If you want give me the shop address you want to go to and I’ll reply to their email to get them to do that

1 Like

That’s the thing. In some Taiwanese companies, they DON’T WANT you. You’re doing them a favour by leaving. There is no voting with wallets here. That’s why I fight so hard against them to BECOME a customer. Because they hate it. I do so to spite them.

I will be the thorn.

8 Likes

Thank you for your service!

In the end I found out the service in question cannot be used abroad, so it is out the question anyway. Who knows if true or not. Maybe they just told me that to get rid of me. :laughing:

Liars. I use APT. I’ve taken it to Canada.

1 Like

I think it was just that plan. They said it was “for the old man” who does not use data and just needs to receive a few calls or send a few texts.
Maybe that is why there was no minimum contract duration.
:eek:

No. I have one of their no-contract plans. It’s bullshit. Liars!

1 Like