Great Flash Game!

freeworldgroup.com/games/defender/index.html
Fighting

I like the game Zuma at Popcap.com when I want to kill 20 minutes or so…

Tasteless, stupid, and fun . . . Escape from Neverland . . .
zooass.com/games/neverland/neverland.shtml

Meiguolangren, I’ll think you’ll find that game’s already in the ‘recommended websites’ thread. (I put it there! :embarrassed:)

Here’s noughts and crosses with a twist, Strip-Tac-Toe (or: See Huge Playboy Fun Bags HERE. WARNING: BARE NAKED FEMALE GAZOOMBAS MAY POP OUT OF THE SCREEN AND GIVE YOU A BLACK EYE IF YOU SIT TOO CLOSE TO THE SCREEN)

Rave Slaves. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg here - the Star Wars Clone Wars games are fun as well!

cartoonnetwork.com/play/arca … index.html

Actually not supposed to kungfu the ravers, but it’s basically the reason I play.

The sickest game I have ever seen
newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=50323

The suicide bomber game. Shite, some people are sicko’s

[quote=“Bassman”]The sickest game I have ever seen

The suicide bomber game. Shite, some people are sicko’s[/quote]

…which is also in the Recommended websites thread!

Can we make the Recommended Websites into a Links forum, or at least make it sticky? Quite a few links get duplicated here and there becuase obviously not everyone reads every single post in every thread.

Once a week, Mods could make a note of what links have been posted and copy them into the Links (or “On the Web”) forum, which could have different categories. It would build over time and would be useful for Links Junkies like me to have them all in one place. Just an idea - it got shot down before, but I can keep trying, right?

[quote=“Bassman”]The sickest game I have ever seen

The suicide bomber game. Shite, some people are sick[color=red]o’s[/color][/quote]

Sounds like people who say, "I hate racist jokes, such as this one: ‘Nigger walks into a bar…’ and there’s another appalling racist joke that goes like this: ‘Couple of chinks go to NY…’ "etc.

They are not TELLING the joke, merely RECOUNTING it, so that 's OK.

Talk about having your cake and eating it!!

One of my teachers just showed me the game.

Sicko’s!!! Ok, vocab. for a southern hemisphere man.

It was the curious plural form that caught my attention.

Its’ OK, we English teacher’s often make mistake’s like that…Never know where to put the damn apostrophe’s myself half the time! heheheh

:blush: :blush: :blush: Crickey dick, and I did that twice. If Lich ever reads that Ill’ be hung out to dry. I’m mean “I’ll”. Shite, I can’t’ focus on the monitor today.

Anyway, go to the main page of the suicide bomber game site and you’ll see some other interesting games.

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

:raspberry:

Bassman, are the smileys working for you? All I can see are white boxes with a red cross in the middle next to a word. My own smileys are working OK though.

[quote=“Bassman”]
Anyway, go to the main page of the suicide bomber game site and you’ll see some other interesting games.[/quote]

No question. Excellent stuff!
Loads and loads of games there to choose from. newgrounds.com games

yetisports.org/playonline.html#

Pengiuns are great to play with :slight_smile:

Greets, SirKline