• 粗大 Band
  • Infernal Chaos
  • Soda Shower
  • Poxxion
  • Glimmer Palette
  • 存在證明
  • 卜星慧

Venue: New Taipei Exhibition Center (新北市工商展覽中心) in Wugu
Times: please see the table in the comments!
More Info

Date: Saturday, July 6, 2024
Metal Function (featuring Eüreka)
Doors open: 18:30 (6:30 PM)
Performance starts: 19:00 (7:00 PM)
Venue: Convergence Music Entertainment
Address: No. 1, Lane 106, Section 3, Bade Road, Songshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan (B1)
Ticket Prices: Regular Price: 600 NTD (Includes exclusive event merchandise) Presale Price: 499 NTD (Includes exclusive event merchandise) Double Ticket (for two people): 899 NTD (Includes exclusive event merchandise)

Date: Sunday, July 7, 2024
Event: “Moon Fall”
The Fall of the Magic Moon: In the fifth-dimensional universe, the moon is gradually dimming, eroded by mysterious forces. On the day of the new moon’s revival, venture to the desolate land to awaken ancient magic, save the moon from imminent descent, and seek the vanishing light.

Lineup: From the day On; Nullius Light; Seeking The Spark (Prog Metal, Metalcore, Deathcore)
Time: Doors open at 19:30 / Show starts at 20:00
Venue: Revolver
Ticket Prices: Pre-sale tickets at 400 NTD / On-site tickets at 450 NTD (both include drinks)

Date: 10 July 2024 (Wed)
Lineup: Deafhaven with special guest, VOOID
Venue: Clapper Studio (5F)
Time: 19:00 Admission / 20:00
Opening Ticket price: limited early bird $1,680 / general pre-sale $1,780 / field $1,980 (No more live tickets sold out after pre-sale)
Ticket date: 12pm, 26 April 2024 (Fri) Tickets website: https://tixcraft.com/activity/detail/24_dh

Date: July 14, 2024 (Sunday)
Event: Witches’ Power Entanglement
The boundless sorceress entwines the echoes of atomic energy, summoning a mysterious cosmic ensemble song. Let us explore the profound secrets of the universe together!

Performing bands:
Précambrien (Precambrian)
平凡生活 (Thesameday)
InFission
Location: Revolver (No. 1-2, Section 1, Roosevelt Road, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City)
OPEN: 19:30 / START: 20:00 DOOR: 400 (+Drink)
The main visual was generated by Bing Dall-e 3.

5 Likes

Thanks for this. Great information! Well, I’ve searched a few different ways and I see nothing about times for this event- not even a time of when the festival starts and ends.

Can somebody with some better searching skills than me look into this? Thanks.

1 Like

That looks interesting .

1 Like

I’ll get back to you on that one!

1 Like

“ Who says tattoos are only for adults?”

Um, Child Services?

Got it!

This is the link for the tickets, and this is the concert info:

1 Like

Speaking of tattoos, I am seeing more and more of it, I always thought Taiwanese sees tattoo as gang signs like Japan does… when did that change? Unless everyone’s a gangster and somehow I missed the memo…

15 years ago

This looks interesting.

I forgot to label the sub genres. Precambrien is Melodeath. InFission is prog Metal. Thesameday is Punk.

1 Like