Group Singing Workshop Taipei ~ For all beginners level and hobbyists

:sparkles:TO ALL BEGINNERS LEVEL AND HOBBYISTS ~ Group Singing Workshop is now available in Taipei!:studio_microphone:
:heartbeat:I’m excited to offer this group singing workshop for beginners who are just starting out or who have very little experience in taking singing lessons. This group singing workshop has been designed to provide the students the craft of mastering your voice to improve your vocal technique, learn how to use your voice with proper training technique, gain more confidence and add to the fun singing with other like-minded people to support each other through this learning process.:two_women_holding_hands::two_men_holding_hands:
:purple_heart:You now have the opportunity to get rid of your vocal-related fears in a wonderful atmosphere with the support to uplift each other through this learning process.

:purple_heart:You can now finally learn how to sing!

:purple_heart:The greatest thing about this inspiring group vocal lesson is to make sure that you do not feel intimidated in your singing lessons meanwhile learning from each other is the greatest benefit for you to improve your technique.

:purple_heart:In every group singing class will support you to find the strength within to take your voice to the next level!

:purple_heart:Yes, you also get to meet other like-minded friends and like-minded learners who have the same passion as you!
We all deserve to feel like rockstars​:sparkles: and that’s well within reach with the perfect guidance and support.:muscle::muscle: Don’t let your nerve-racking experience to get in the way of fulfilling singing experience and discover your true unique voice!:heartbeat:
Each singing lesson starts with a physical and vocal warm-up. These are followed by vocal techniques aimed to improve:

:heavy_heart_exclamation:Voice projection

:heavy_heart_exclamation:Pitch

:heavy_heart_exclamation:Tonality

:heavy_heart_exclamation:Better breath support and breathing technique

:heavy_heart_exclamation:Agility

:heavy_heart_exclamation:Diction

This will be a 7 weeks workshop. Each week you will be learning different topics and learn how to master your voice and become a more confident singer. You will get to choose the song that you would like to work on and there will be an informal performance where you’ll sing a song of your choice.
:hibiscus:Below is the general idea of the course structure:
Week 1 & 2: Vocal warm-ups, proper diaphragmatic breathing and vocal placement
Week 3 & 4: Tonality, vocal projection and identifying the chest, mask and head voice, work on (song of your choice - accompanied on piano or backing track)
Week 5: Discover your unique vocal style, vocal styling, resonance and interpretation
Week 6: Rehearsal for the final performance and stage presence
Week 7: Final Performance
:heartpulse:If singing is your passion, then now is the time for you to get the proper training, and experience greater vocal power and freedom!:butterfly:
:gift:BONUS GIFT:

All participants will receive a bonus gift of guided meditation recording (Worth of NT799).:clap::clap: This track is to aim and support you to ground and open up the heart and throat chakra to help you to sing at ease and grace.:heart:
Join us Saturday, May 23rd at 3:30pm for the start of this new workshop. We will meet every Saturday afternoon on the following days 5/23, 5/30, 6/6, 6/13, 6/20, 6/27 & 7/4. :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:I will be only taking a maximum of 5 participants for this workshop.
:cupid:Just in case if you’re not available to meet on Saturday, please let me know any specific date that you would be available during the week and I will arrange to see if other participants will be able to meet on the specific date that you’ve requested.
:metro:Location: Workshop will be held in a comfortable and well-equipped studio near Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall Station in Daan District
:watch:Time and Date: Workshop starts on Saturday, May 23rd at 3:30pm to 5:00pm
:heartpulse:This is the first step to learn how to :key:unlock your natural :speaking_head:voice and discover the true potential of your voice!
:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:I only have 5 spots available, act now before your spot is taken!
:fire:If you’re ready to take your voice to the next level, please comment below :point_down: to secure your spot or email me at amaiahealingmusic@gmail.com to sign up or to find out more information about this workshop.
:studio_microphone:Amaia is a versatile vocal coach, life coach, singer-songwriter and music producer based in Taipei, Taiwan. With 10 years plus teaching experience, over 25 years of vocal experience and nearly 10 years of various sound healing modalities, she has taught over 1000s of students from young children to adults all over the world as well as coaching recording artists in the Hong Kong music scene and one of her recent student got accepted in America’s Got Talent :studio_microphone:
:heart_decoration:Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AmaiaHealingMusic/
How can singing be beneficial to my daily lives? What taking singing lessons with Amaia?
https://www.facebook.com/AmaiaHealingMusic/posts/2861014444015496?tn=K-R
Sending all of you so much love💕
:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:
Amaia

Group singing during the COVID-19 outbreak?

Are you really sure?

Please take care,
Guy

2 Likes

Zero affected cases in Taiwan for the past 30 days. There are enough space for students to be 1.5 meter apart from each other in the studio. Students have been going back to schools lately so it is safe to hold classes.@afterspivak

Prices?

1 Like

I just messaged you about the details.@wakethenight

That’s gonna be a no from me, dawg.

:heart_decoration:Workshop Update: Due to student’s request for time change, workshop starts on this Sunday at 3:30pm to 5pm instead of Saturday. Then the following 6 weeks will be meeting on every Saturday at 3:30pm.