Guess the film quotes!

Here’s an obscure favorite of mine:

“Think of yourself a scabbard, Mistress McGregor, and I the sword. And a fine fit you were, too.”

"Love? Love is a dung hill and I am but a cock that climbs atop it to crow. "

A: “It is years, Your Grace, since I buggered a boy… And in my own defense, I must add, I thought him a girl at the moment of entry.”
B: “Will, do you hear this? Apparently Mr. Cunningham has trouble telling the difference between arse and quim, what say you to that?”
C: “I’ve heard many Englishmen have the same problem.”

“Never underestimate the healing power of hatred.”

Rob Roy!!

“Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to. Don’t you see? It’s not just Kris that’s on trial, it’s everything he stands for. It’s kindness and joy and love and all the other intangibles.”

That would be “The Re-Animator”. A fine, fine film with B-movie queen Barbara Crampton. Her best line - “No. No.” (quick cut) “Yes. Yes.”

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist!!

my old time favorite!!

“I haven’t been fucked like that since grade school”

here is one!

Easy - Fight Club

Brian

[quote=“MiakaW”]The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist!!

my old time favorite!![/quote]

Usual Suspects.

How about:

“Gimme some sugar baby”

"Don’t touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn’t understand things with alloys and compositions and things with … molecular structures. "

[quote=“Kenny McCormick”]

How about:

“Gimme some sugar baby”

"Don’t touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn’t understand things with alloys and compositions and things with … molecular structures. "[/quote]

CLASSIC! The Army of Darkness. Love that one. Just watched it again for about the 1000th time on TV last week. It’s fantastic!

Hans

Here’s another cult classic… maybe a little more obscure

[quote]I’ve been ionized, but I’m OK now.

“Doctor Emilio Lizardo’s a raving lunatic, Perfect Tommy, a major psychopath. Just as soon kill you as go fishin’.”[/quote]

Here’s another great 80s classic:

[quote]
“I want my two dollars.”

“He put his testicles all over me”[/quote]

[quote=“Kenny McCormick”]Here’s another cult classic… maybe a little more obscure

[quote]I’ve been ionized, but I’m OK now.

“Doctor Emilio Lizardo’s a raving lunatic, Perfect Tommy, a major psychopath. Just as soon kill you as go fishin’.”[/quote][/quote]

THe Adventures of Buckaroo Bonzai Across the 8th Dimension

[quote]Here’s another great 80s classic:

“I want my two dollars.”

“He put his testicles all over me”[/quote]

This sounds like “Better off Dead” but I don’t remember the testicles quote.

“All I see are dead people”. It’s a Bruce Willis film, but not The Sixth Sense.

[quote=“Hans Castorp”]BETSY
Travis?

TRAVIS
        Yeah.

BETSY
        Maybe I'll see you again sometime,
        huh?

TRAVIS
               (thin smile)
        Sure.[/quote]

Taxi Driver

Two of my faves:

“Put the bunny back in the box.”

and

“Remember, wherever you go, there you are.”

The latter is from a movie that’s already been mentioned, but I still like the quote :slight_smile:

“She always has to go to the bathroom. She must have a bladder the size of a peanut.”

“See this system here? This is Hi-Fi, high fidelity. What that means is that it’s the highest quality fidelity.”

The above are from 2 very different movies. Hint:
The first quote is from a movie which made a young girl a big star.

The 2nd is from a movie which made the director famous.

[quote=“daasgrrl”]Two of my faves:

“Put the bunny back in the box.”[/quote]

Fatal Attraction?

“I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That’s just me. That’s just something that I enjoy.”

Sorry for the triple posts. I am having BIG PROBLEMS logging on and staying on Forumosa.

“You know, there’s a million fine looking women in the world, dude, but they don’t all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you.”

C’mon ImaniOU, surely at least YOU know this one :wink:

[quote=“cableguy”][quote=“daasgrrl”]Two of my faves:

“Put the bunny back in the box.”[/quote]

Fatal Attraction?[/quote]
Con Air