Gus' first tweak

Any guesses as to what the big G is going to fiddle with first?

If you’re taking suggestions, I recommend reinstating the thing that tells you what thread was added to last, instead of just the time and author. I’m talking about the forums main page here.

Or maybe you should change MaPoDoFu’s name back for him first?

:unamused: On second thoughts, anyone who amends their signature to discourage people from drinking with me deserves to be named after something repulsive.

My most-missed function is definitely the thing where you get a preview of the post when you rest your mouse pointer on the title - a nifty time-saving feature TaiwahHo sadly lacks!

I miss the quick post box

[quote=“stragbasher”]Any guesses as to what the big G is going to fiddle with first?

If you’re taking suggestions, I recommend reinstating the thing that tells you what thread was added to last, instead of just the time and author. I’m talking about the forums main page here.

Or maybe you should change MaPoDoFu’s name back for him first?

:unamused: On second thoughts, anyone who amends their signature to discourage people from drinking with me deserves to be named after something repulsive.[/quote]
Why, did I misspell something??

Yeah, the quick post box. Miss it a lot.

There appears to be some newbie masquerading as MaPoDoFu. The real MaPo changed his name so that he resembled a large smelly fruit. I think Gus should tweak this guy first.

If RichardM mentions the snow, I’m going to slap him :imp:. And I know who he is now :mrgreen:

Aiigh!! Woe is me. I am undone. O the embarassment.

this is my vote too.

One of the moderators appears to need a good tweaking. Just don’t give him “Italian” pizza first.

I’m in total agreement with Stragbasher on this one. It was nice to have the thread titles on the main forum page. It’s an especially good way to keep track of what’s happening in many forums with relative ease.

Hans

Gus,

Thanks for tweaking the forums main index page, so that the thread titles show up. I have been in the midst of Forumosa culture shock this past week. This little change makes it so much easier to navigate the forums. :sunglasses: :mrgreen:

Hans

I miss the ‘Mail Topic to a friend’ feature. I frequently used it.

I miss the feature that shows if the person in a thread is currently online, offline, or hidden as well as the who has logged on in the last 24 hours. If I want to send a PM, it’s nice to know how soon it will be seen. Also the “Who’s Online” feature that shows where everyone is was useful. Okay, I admit it. I’m a forumosa voyeur. I like to know where everyone has been and is.