Guys: how much do you pay for when living with a partner
- Everything - rent, utilities, car, food…
- Rent, utilities, car etc. but we always go Dutch eating out
- I pay some things, she pays others but I work out paying a little more
- We sit down with a calculator and split everything evenly
- She pays for more than me
This is a question for the guys or possibly girls with moustaches who are currently living with their partner.
I’m curious about how many of your combined day-to-day expenses are covered by you and how many Forumosans insist on splitting everything down the middle or even have everything paid for by their SO.
If the former or the latter, do you think that’s fair, and if so, why?