Hair products for dreadlocks?

A salon or person who is knowledgable about dreads?! Preferably in Taipei, but anywhere if not. I need a good wax to keep the frizz down and residue free soap or shampoo. Any help would be nice. Thank you in advance. :slight_smile:

have you thought about ordering ā€œknotty boyā€ products online? you can find them at knottyboy.com. good luck.

if you do find a place in taipei that sells dread stuff please post the address here. thanks a lot!

Iā€™ll make the offer: If you know what you want you can let me know. I can check with a couple of sources in the states and bring it in for you. Itā€™d take about a week.

Iā€™d like a Californian blond femaleā€¦well endowedā€¦and none too bright, please.

ā€œHair products for dreadlocks?ā€

Watsons has scissors!

i did a bit of research online. you can use tea tree shampoo from body shop, or thereā€™s also a tea tree shampoo at gnc. gnc is located near the shuanglian mrt station, on the way to caveā€™s books

very funny enigma

Yes, I told my gf (aka Ima Newbie) that a good pair of clippers is all she needs. However, sheā€™s determined to go with this style for a while. Her little students at the kindy have taken to calling her 蜘蛛頭 (spider head). Oh well, when I told Mr. Heā€™s gf about Ima Newbieā€™s hairstyle, I think I planted a seed in her mind. She seemed quite interested and expressed a desire to try out the style as well. :laughing:

Iā€™d like a Californian blond femaleā€¦well endowedā€¦and none too bright, please.[/quote]

Wow, wrong place, wrong timeā€¦ But hey, manā€™s gotta have his wishesā€¦

Doesnā€™t that defeat the purpose of getting them by keeping them clean and frizz free? Sounds like what you wanted were braidsā€¦not dreads. Iā€™d take up Enigmaā€™s advice and get braids when they grow back long enough.