Happy Birthday, Alien!

[color=violet]Happy Birthday, Alien! [/color]

20-something never looked so good! :wink:

Happy birthday, mate!

Just a question, though, with each year that passes, is one supposed to move further into the hills? Or am I allowed to stay downtown? :wink:

Regards,

The Big Babou

Alien,

Wow you have hit 20??? What a great age that was, sigh!

Happy Birthday!

K

[color=red]H[/color][color=green]APPY BIRTHDAY[/color] [color=blue]BABE![/color]

Ahem, 20, ahem!

*_^

a multilingual b-day:
bon anniversaire
cumpleanos feliz
met ulang taon
maligayang batii
tanjobi omedettoā€¦

ax

Yes, a happy 29th birthday for Forumosaā€™s own Queen.

Her Highness may not be happy with the occasional rough treatment she is given here by the commoners ā€“ whenever they ask her to adjust her regal bearing ā€“ but she should know that she is still loved by them despite her tempestuousness and penchant for a noblewomanā€™s nastiness.

Long live the Queen!

Hmm, I can recycle this thread!

Alien, many happies for what I believe to be your day (?)

Cotton hats, macrame, that sort of thing.

HG

Happy birthday Alien!!!

To the sister from another planetā€¦

Happy Birthday, Alien!

Alien:

You have been such a good friend over these many months that have seemed like years. (sob!) and thank you for my flying pig avatar, my personality online would not have been the same without it, (sniff!) and all the cocktails that you bought me the other night that gave me the hell of a hangover I had yesterday (hmmm GRRRR!) and ā€¦ now I must get back to work. :wink:

Happy, happy birthday!

Can I remind everyone who forgot that it was yesterday ? :moo:

UM>>> BELATED happy birthday to the most hoppinā€™ cat spininā€™ gal on the hill!

:slight_smile:

Thanks yaā€™ll!
Had I known my 29th birthday was going to cause such a fuss, I would have thrown a party!
Ok then, just come to Spaceman Happy Hour next Thurs and Iā€™ll let you buy me a drink.
:moo:

HGC, I bought a wool hat yesterday!
CF, Howā€™d you know Iā€™m a viking princess?

i think thatā€™s a great idea, letā€™s all go to happy hour and pitch in to get alien a drink! :laughing:

cheers!

[quote=ā€œmonkbucketā€]I think thatā€™s a great idea, letā€™s all go to happy hour and pitch in to get alien a drink! :laughing:

cheers![/quote]A whole drink ? :shock:

BFM wrote:

well, the glasses are pretty small hereā€¦ she ought to be able to hanle one, maybe :?:

[quote=ā€œmonkbucketā€]BFM wrote:

well, the glasses are pretty small hereā€¦ she ought to be able to hanle one, maybe :?:[/quote]

Only if sheā€™s old enough.