Happy Hour Possibilities

okay make it a saturday and a whole set. me, i’m comfortable as a opener doing 5 songs.

red 52? red 56? i forgot the number. local band. half foriegners half locals, i believe?

I’m prodding Ran the man to get something together in [url=Are you the right kind of "lao wai"? - #52 by Loretta thread[/url], but if he’s not going to organise it then who is?

I talked to Gus and we can get banner space etc to promote an event, especially if we raise some money for charity. I definitely don’t have time to be in the middle of trying to put a decent-sized event together, but I’ll donate ideas and suggestions aplenty. So will plenty of other people, but nothing will happen without someone doing the organising.

Volunteers, anyone?

The mood Buttercup is in, you are about as likely to see her at a forumosa picnic as (insert very rare/unlikely occurrence of your choice here). Those detestable LE chick ads on the right hand side of the page get on my nerves too much. I despise us all. Some of us more than others, obviously.

I’m also not sure why the bikini thing is funny, Loretta.

I’ll cut my foot off and you can BBQ that.

Thank you.

[quote=“Buttercup”]The mood Buttercup is in, you are about as likely to see her at a forumosa picnic as (insert very rare/unlikely occurrence of your choice here). Those detestable LE chick ads on the right hand side of the page get on my nerves too much. I despise us all. Some of us more than others, obviously.

I’m also not sure why the bikini thing is funny, Loretta.

I’ll cut my foot off and you can BBQ that.

Thank you.[/quote]

So, no curmudgeonly Buttercup spoiling things. Good! And a food donation.

Thanks

Who’s next?

Gus, PM me and we’ll put our brains together. which pub would be good to contact?i will go up to taipei to talk to the pub owner. which one is the best to approach? can i PM them?

as much as we all want a BBQ, a fund raiser needs to be IN TOWN, indoors. is carnegie’s possible? how about the living room?

Beach Party, 27 May - [forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … 240#729240](Summer BBQ beach party 27 May