Happy Valentines Happy Hour

Saturday Feb.14th at “TONE 56” live bar we welcome back to the stage “The Blues Vibrations” band from 10pm to 12am. It doesn’t stop there!!! From 12am to 2am the party continues with Happy Hour drinks. Selected beer, wine and whiskey only 100nt. Doors open after 8pm, kitchen open till 11pm and smoking is allowed indoors and on our outdoor patio. Bring your valentine or find your valentine, this Saturday Night!!!

Is that supposed to be a plus?

Hi Juba, due to the great amount of smokers we have it was in our best interest to open at 9pm and allow smoking at TONE 56. We tried having our customers smoking outside away from the bar in the past few weeks but we had complaints from the neighbourhood about noise and drinking outside. I really appoligize to the non-smokers and until we can come up with a solution to please everyone (which i’m trying to do) I’ll have to run it this way. I hope this won’t affect you to still come around and enjoy the other things that TONE 56 has to offer. Thank you and would like to see soon.