Has Feb 14th been a history in 2005?

I can’t believe it …! No one have yet started a thread like this in Dating and ralationship today so far. No one gets dates tonight? I’ve been lured to know someone’s stories.I like it such a day comes on Monday , especially when it makes the insufferable beginning of work after a long vacation more delightful with something to expect. I know there might be some old couples who hate to replay the scenario. But hey I do believe fun-loving people are all around. It’s the best part of charm in romance. Anything new to share? How do you usually celebrate such a day with your better half, especially in Taiwan now? I think in Chinese residential area , lovers are either happier or more bored since there are two times in a year to enjoy a romantic event. Really spoilt.

I’d love to know as well how the singles look for fun by taking any participation in social events with the other singles looking for the same?
Is the party still on?

Either way, Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone. Dont get too drunk and come back to post here .

Me got no date what-so-ever, so got 2 pieces of cake and went home to watch DVD. Ever watch the movie “Down With Love”? You substitute love with chocolate. Mine was 2 pieces of cakes. :unamused:

Nice dinner at home. Watched CSI Miami. Turned off the TV and sat on the sofa with my wife listening to beautiful music until we fell asleep.

My wife and I usually celebrate Valentine’s Day quietly at home, perhaps with a home-cooked meal and a rented movie. Then we choose some convenient day after Feb. 14 to go out on a date, when jacked-up prices are back down to earth and the restaurants are no longer crowded.

Well that explains my gut then.

I usally think about all the VD"s I’ve had in the past…

:astonished:

Doesn’t anyone have nice Valentine’s Days no more? Got a hotel room, had champagne in the bubble bath, bathed each other, ordered some room service (GO RAW OYSTERS GO!), stared dreamily into each other’s eyes till we fell asleep. :wink:

:astonished:

Doesn’t anyone have nice Valentine’s Days no more? Got a hotel room, had champagne in the bubble bath, bathed each other, ordered some room service (GO RAW OYSTERS GO!), stared dreamily into each other’s eyes till we fell asleep. :wink:[/quote] Hell girl, I don’t need Valentine’s day for all that self love… Oh, you are talking about actually being with someone, opps my bad…

Don’t knock mashing. It’s sex with someone you truly love.

Anyway, I didn’t do anything on Valentine’s Day. But the day before Valentine’s Day, I did get two offers of marriage. Of course the second one, she was South African and admitted she would marry me just for my American passport.

I mopped the kitchen floor, did a load of laundry, paid my rent, checked out some thesauruses at Caves, and did some planning for my 5th grade class. Then after getting bored, I tried making plans to do something less mundane but they fell through so I sat up on the roof of my building overlooking CKS Memorial Hall and Taipei 101 (not really overlooking in that case, eh?) listening to a compilation of my favorite Gomez songs and soaking up some rare sunnage before retiring at sundown and made an excellent chicken curry for dinner.

Not sure if it registers as being romantic per se, but it sure as hell was cheaper than going on a date (except for the rent part). :wink:

We shagged. Over and over. 11 times total. Finally broke my record.

Walk much today?

Wow…talking like she were in a locker room. Next you’ll start talking about the size of specific body parts. :unamused:

Dear… sweet… Jesus… he must’ve just about been raw by the end of that…
:astonished: :bravo:

Only 11? So I’m guessing you gave him a few blowjobs as well.

If my previous posts serve as an indication, please don’t take the things I say too lightly. I’m the female version of bob.