Have you ever worked at a kindergarten where your kid attended?

No

Seems to be pretty much a definition of anecdotal
But perhaps that’s what you meant?

I always thought that though because I knew from the beginning that corporal punishment was bad. It’d be logical to extend that to being yelled at and being put down has negative consequences. We know this from bullies in school and the kids that kill themselves.

Why not? You said that regularity is not mentioned as a controlled variable, which to me is a rejection of the connection that studies have made regarding yelling being as bad as corporal punishment.

You can teach kindergarten and you can speak English you just can’t TEACH English as far as I understand it

No as in No, it isn’t.
Because it isn’t.
If studies have found = effects of yelling and corporal punishment, that would tell us absolutely nothing about any effect of the regularity of yelling. Niente, Nada, Zilch, Meio

IF the regularity of yelling was to be a serious object of study, which is unlikely, you would have to study the effect of the regularity of yelling.

This would not be ethically possible as an experimental study on children. Nor in fact would studies on corporal punishment or yelling. These could only use chance observation of existing behaviour, so data is likely to be patchy, and not likely to be available at all for regularity.

So, enough already. This was originally a one-liner and its getting tedious.

Yes, a one-liner that was best not written because it really doesn’t matter unless you’re intending to have a serious conversation. By the looks of it, you’re not. That’s unfortunate because I literally don’t understand what you’re talking about, but you believe that I do. If only you had more patience to explain. Sad.

You do you. I do me, though. Everyone’s happy. Have a good one. :+1: