He loves you, he loves you not

Such a friendly face. They’re going to find him very appealing. :laughing:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engl … 796017.stm

What is this fascination with sheep? We definitely need a sheep forum.

Possibly a sly dig from a Brit. who has this weekend suffered the national team losing in rugby (to ABs :laughing: ) and football (to France :wink: )-and can’t stop himself making a sheep shagger joke.

However, I have received information to suggest that these are stragbasher’s hands. Not sure if he is smiling, but the sheep seems happy:

Someone dobbed me in!

Doesn’t anyone else find it alarming that the average sheep seems to be more emotionally intuitive than the average human? I don’t think I could tell the difference, from a photo, between a happy sheep and a stressed out sheep, but they can distinguish emotions in human faces.

The important question is whether sheep can tell the difference between genuine smiles and pervy sniggering. Stragbasher? :wink:

But we did gain a measure of revenge against the Kiwis by completing a 3-0 whitewash in the crickers.

Well done to the English :fume: , whipped the black craps :help: .

Back on topic sort of…we all know that dogs understand English…get in behind, sit down ya bugger, easy easy, walk to the left, quicker, stop there, put the fu**ers in the pen, here’s ya tucker etc…as heard at dog trials herding our wooly friends. Here’s further evidence…
apnews.myway.com/article/20040610/D8344JGO2.html

Wonder if sheep can understand our instructions too…some of us will have to test this out sometime. :blush:

I almost missed this thread. :sunglasses:

:upyours: :wink:

Yet another thread for the SHEEP FORUM (for people who breed with sheep)