Heart reactions - jealousy

Do you have kids?

Without kids divorce take like 1 hour in Taiwan.

Just do it

7 Likes

I love Heart reactions. Tell your hubby you are enjoying Magic Man:
Magic Man - YouTube

2 Likes

Next he will say you are flirting with girls :rofl:
Or is he ok with that ? Some guys like that :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

@Brianjones you have to rein in the flirting , one thing can lead to another. This heart thing is starting to trouble me now lol. Just for the record to all you guys who bat for the other team, my hearts are cold thumb likes, ok.

1 Like

I am against it. I don’t allow kids to watch TV. Once they go to school will allow a bit.

Social media burns brains. Online is full of fake people.

Try to turn off phones and social media for a month. You will feel 10 years younger

1 Like

Your marriage sounds as about exciting as mine :joy:

2 Likes

I only have one rule in the household, if you finish the milk first buy another tub before morning , I need my milk tea and cereal.

4 Likes

No idea, but I will HEART your post and suggest your husband grow up a bit. How’s he feel about winks? :wink:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Your husband got angry about someone leaving hearts on a Facebook post? Divorce the asshole.

6 Likes

That seems extreme. Marriage is a bit more of a commitment than say, dating.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know what marriage is. I’m married. Do you know what controlling behavior is? Or emotional abuse?

4 Likes

Get your APRC and divorce him.

3 Likes

There are traditional types and then there are controlling types. The former you can work with in some cases. My wife is a bit traditional but still quite opened minded for her generation. Doesn’t get upset about me being friends with my exes (anymore) or me occasionally having a phone call to catch up with old flames. That’s a big leap for a lot of people here…

What you have is off the deep end though, I’m sorry to say. I’d give it an honest shot in trying to talk sense but if he’s firm in controlling the most meaningless parts of your life, bail and do it swiftly.

3 Likes

@Leslie.rose, you could ask if he’s willing to go to marriage counseling with you to talk through his insecurity issues. If that still does not help, then at least he would hear from a marriage counselor that maybe he’s not ready for a committed relationship.

6 Likes

I think I liked/hearted more posts in this thread than my entire time on Forumosa - just cuz.

1 Like

you flirt, you!
:laughing:

5 Likes

I just showed my wife this post, and she agrees. I don’t know with whom exactly, though.:grinning:

3 Likes

or…she could have a chat with him about this unhealthy obsession.

2 Likes

I don’t think it matters if he’s right or not. It’s Facebook: it’s not worth getting divorced over. If using the heart reactions bothers your husband then stop doing it. It’s also hard to believe you have this involuntary thing where you just send random dudes heart reactions. You know it will piss your husband off. Just stop unless you want to push things further toward a divorce.

Staying married is about these kind of compromises. You take a stand on things that are important to you. Not on Facebook bullshit. I can’t count the number of times my wife has said “Can you please stop that?” to me and I did. The same goes for her. We don’t willfully piss each other off. That’s how we’ve managed to stay married for so long.

3 Likes