Help - Happy Hour Disorder

Ok, the morning after.

I am having trouble defining the blurry line between online and ‘in real life’. I wonder if anyone else suffered from this disorder at their early happy hours?

Here are the conditions doctor:

1. Realising I’m talking to someone from the wrong forum and wanting to go back to the index right away.
  2. Wanting to send someone a PM right in the middle of a group conversation.
  3. Wanting to go back and edit something I just said.
  4. Staring at a Moderator is disbelief, waiting for them to hurry up and flounder a conversation.
  5. Wanting to scroll down during someone else’s point.
  6. Wanting to scroll back to see what the hell I just missed.
  7. Desperately feeling the need to use Emoticons during conversation.

When will it pass?

[quote=“truant”]Ok, the morning after.

I am having trouble defining the blurry line between online and ‘in real life’. I wonder if anyone else sufferred from this disorder at their early happy hours?

Here are the conditions doctor:

1. Realising I’m talking to someone from the wrong forum and wanting to go back to the index right away.
  2. Wanting to send someone a PM right in the middle of a group conversation.
  3. Wanting to go back and edit something I just said.
  4. Staring at a Moderator is disbelief, waiting for them to hurry up and flounder a conversation.
  5. Wanting to scroll down during someone else’s point.
  6. Wanting to scroll back to see what the hell I just missed.
  7. Desperately feeling the need to use Emoticons during conversation.

When will it pass?[/quote]

My first show, quite a good night.

Mr He must be suffering from some sort of trauma after his savaging by 914 and ImanioOU over the kegel thing and other more delicate subjects and more delicate areas.

He looked decidedly trampled a few times but managed to rise to the occasion with further debatable points when required.

[quote=“Ironman”]My first show, quite a good night.

Mr He must be suffering from some sort of trauma after his savaging by 914 and ImanioOU over the kegel thing and other more delicate subjects and more delicate areas.

He looked decidedly trampled a few times but managed to rise to the occasion with further debatable points when required.[/quote]

I’m sorry I missed it, had to be in Xindian :frowning:. Must’ve been a good show :laughing:

[quote=“truant”]Ok, the morning after.I am having trouble defining the blurry line between online and ‘in real life’. I wonder if anyone else suffered from this disorder at their early happy hours?
When will it pass?[/quote]

Was this thread going on when your glasses fogged up?

I managed a double take when I went for coffee and to watch planes land and take off with other posters as you do on Sundays when the boredom thing sets in.

The conversation had that read and post feel to it and was slightly weird.
Almost a visible nodding of information onboard and computing, reply soon. Booze fixes this type of hiccup.

Oh well, 914 is a very good debater… Not too funny, but well, it’s all fun until the cathedrals go for a bit of blood.

Thank you, Mr He. Glad to meet the being behind the Kegel Fiasco.

What does that mean?

I associate posters with their avatars and so far I’ve met a few who have really suited their avatars.

Happy posting, people. And don’t believe everything on this forum. Lies. All a bunch of lies.

What does that mean?
I associate posters with their avatars and so far I’ve met a few who have really suited their avatars.
Happy posting, people. And don’t believe everything on this forum. Lies. All a bunch of lies.[/quote]

I am also puzzled by the cathedral reference.

And 914, with all due respect to your theory, I can’t honestly say that I was struck by your resemblance to your avatar. Perhaps it would have been more apparent if I had not left before the end of the debate, when rumor has it you picked Mr. He up and threw him straight through the glass window and into the street outside. (Then again this may be an unfounded rumor… perhaps one of these lies one is warned about.) :ponder:

Mr He handled himself very well under interrogation from ImaniOU and myself. I did not throw him out the window, though I think he wanted to crawl under the table…

He took his glasses off and rubbed his eyes quite a few times and went for the cigs and beer numerous times during our ten minute conversation. I don’t know if he was nervous or shocked we would actually mention threads from the Forumosa forum. But the second time I went over to talk to Mr He was because a light went off in my head that Mr He was THE guy who brought up kegel exercises in the “Wang” thread and I felt it was my duty that we should get to the bottom of such an important matter.

I hope you are all doing your kegels, man or woman because both sexes need to exercise the muscles down there. Good for keeping your bladder from bursting when there’s a washroom lineup. I’m doing them as I type. There goes one.
And another.

Oh! One more!

[quote=“914”]Thank you, Mr He. Glad to meet the being behind the Kegel Fiasco.

What does that mean?
[/quote]

I do believe it comes from here :[quote]something funny I heard one time “Its not the size of the organ that counts, rather the cathedral its playing in”. to get back to the original post I think its not just about the size of it, but how well you are that determines how much they want to have sex with you again.[/quote]
[url]Does "the wang" really rule? - #94 by troy_westpoint

The first day on Kegals I think I had about forty of those mini orgasms. I was orgasming all over the place, on the bus, in the restaurant… Just keep the old back pack on your lap and it’s rockets away! Again, erhu, wow, thank you! :notworthy:

[quote=“914”]

I associate posters with their avatars and so far I’ve met a few who have really suited their avatars. [/quote]

I know I’m one of those people who matches their avatar! Oh yeah…!!! :howyoudoin:

Ewww bob! :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

I don’t even know how to respond to that!

Definitely too much information!!!

Just do a couple of Kegals. You’ll be on top of the world in no time!

You’ve just never seen me dance :wink: