Help! i've fallen in love with lin chi ling

don’t know why. just think about her all the time.

I can’t stand her. Too artificial - seems like every move of her body is a pose. She’s pretty but could do with a bit more meat on her bones.

it’s wierd. i was walking down by 101 one day and it hit me: i love lin chi ling. i’m gonna meet her one day. i know it. but i don’t know when. just a feeling.

attach a pic so we can tell if you’re a fruitcake

okay. my last post sounded fruitcakey. stalkerish even.
i said i’ll meet her one day. i’m sure i will. but as for anything else… nah. just a dream.^^

You can keep her and I’ll have Elva, OK?

Elva? Is she like Mulvas sister?

Well, you’ve got some competition from one of the richest men in the world.

dgsd

[quote=“alidarbac”]Well, you’ve got some competition from one of the richest men in the world.

[/quote]

To marry her perhaps, but not to shag if that’s what she ends up with for an old man. Hmm, should I go back to gardening school?

This is why we need a man’s forum :smiley:

i wrote two new pieces just thinking about her. i guess she’s my muse. if i met her i would definitely keep it cool. i know for a fact she’s tired of these insincere guys who say this and that to impress her.

Jesus H! I’ve forgotten how good looking Taiwanese women can be. I think I need to nip back and do some lunch time perving around Nanjing East and refresh the memory cells, or at least erase the evil visions I see here in HK, which have somehow supplanted all that beauty.

HG

huang guang chen,
you’re absolutely right about hong kong! i walked down the street in wan chai, and the ratio of hot chicks to okays to skags was as follows:

HotChicks 1 OK 3 Skags 6

whereas in taiwan it’s:

hot chicks 6 OK 3 skags 1

okay HK girls are not skags, just most of them are under nourished, or something. taiwan girls have THE FINEST ASS ON THE PLANET! they fit jeans so well. my mouth is watering. feeling better already!

You have to ammend your results because few of those lasses you see in Wanchai are going to be from HK. Most are ladies of the night from the Philippines and Thailand. You see how this may horribly distort your sample? A simple rule of thumb is that anything that looked even moderately attractive in jeans was not from HK. :laughing:

I’m out of here before we get reigned in as fetishists! .

HG

Rope 'em iiiiin, Raw Hiiiiide!

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Jesus H! I’ve forgotten how good looking Taiwanese women can be. I think I need to nip back and do some lunch time perving around Nanjing East and refresh the memory cells, or at least erase the evil visions I see here in HK, which have somehow supplanted all that beauty.

HG[/quote]
BoA is Japanese. :wink:

Yeah I knew that, I mean the Japs were in Taiwan and left some remnants . . . erh. . . :blush:

Doesn’t alter the general thrust of my thesis though.

HG

tokyo is dissapointing too. good looking guys but few good looking girls.