Help name these kittens!

We have three new rescues, one-month-old kittens, in need of names!

All three are adorable, healthy, and active, and will need new homes in about 3-4 weeks. Please PM Dragonbabe or me if you are interested in giving one or more a good home.

In the meantime, we’d like some ideas for naming them (even if only temporarily). Here they are:

#1 is the ‘brown girl’; she’s on the right in the above pics:

#2 is the whiter ‘calico girl’ with a sharp unicorn’s horn:

#3 is the ‘boy kitten’, white and black with a broad fuzzy white forehead patch; the center kitten in the top picture above:

Please help suggest some names for these cuties! :slight_smile:

Sleepy, Dopey, Grumpy, Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sneezy. If that doesn’t work–Namahottie is always purrrfect.

[color=#0040FF]Faith, Hope, & Charity. Happy Easter.[/color]

This one gets a thumbs up from the Housecat! :thumbsup: They’re all so beautiful. I was going to suggest Belle, Snow White, and Cinderella, but I like VW’s suggestion better in honer of Easter!

Jimipresley 1, Jimipresley 2, Jimipresley 3. Problem solved!

[quote]vw wrote:
Faith, Hope, & Charity. Happy Easter.

This one gets a thumbs up from the Housecat! They’re all so beautiful. I was going to suggest Belle, Snow White, and Cinderella, but I like VW’s suggestion better in honer of Easter![/quote]

Well, nice ideas, but the third kitten is a boy and needs a boy name, even though he is very pretty. Prince Charming? Prince Edward?

Killer?

Quantum, Quentin, and Quake. Because they are so Q!

How about Lion, Tiger and Panther?

Plato, Socrates and Aristotle?

Bacon, Eggs and Toast?

Basil, Thyme and Oregano?

Joplin, Joni and Jagger?

Lovely, keep ‘em coming! :smiley: I’m happy to report that all three are lively, hungry and noisy lil’ kittens, all signs of good health. Dragonbabe has fashioned a Kanga pouch she can wear like an apron, made from a soft fuzzy towel, and the three kittens love snuggling in it to sleep.

I like the Easter theme, since we did bring them home on Good Friday. Basil and Dopey are good too. For the top pic, left to right, maybe Basil, Dopey and Faith? Hmmm. :ponder:

Doesn’t this one look like a baby squirrel?

[quote=“Dragonbones”]
Doesn’t this one look like a baby squirrel?
[/quote]

No, that’s definitely a baby cat. ( :smiley: )

Trouble, Mischief, and Mayhem?

wu Pai, Fifty Cent, and Nickleback?

:laughing: I love those first two. Trouble is already a nickname for our youngest cat, though.

:laughing: I love those first two. Trouble is already a nickname for our youngest cat, though.[/quote]

My grandmother had cats that she’d named the Trouble and Mischief, which is what gave me the thought. You could name them gold, silver, and riches. That will help them get adopted, I bet!

DB, Basil, thyme and oregano are purrfect for cats living at your place, so is woolly, knitty and purrly!!!

[color=#0040BF]Another suggestion:

Peter, Paula, & Mary

Might be easier for some potential Taiwanese adopter to remember more familiar names. [/color]

Diamond, Pearl, & Jade.

Debora, Martha, and David.

Happy, Hug, and Kiss

Tea, Pot, and Cup

Charles, Henry, and Elizabeth

Di Di, Mei Mei, and Shao Punyo

Lee, Chen, and Ma

Sooo. Do the kittens have names yet, or what?

Thanks everyone! :slight_smile: So many great ideas! We’ve been trying the names out on them, and have settled on:

Emily (after MT’s angel) on the right:

Basil (thanks BigJohn and divea!):

And Dopey (thanks Nama and Maoman)!

[quote=“BigJohn”]How about Lion, Tiger and Panther?

Plato, Socrates and Aristotle?

Bacon, Eggs and Toast?

Basil, Thyme and Oregano?[/quote]

Well, we’re fostering two new kittens in from Taiwan SPCA, about 2.5 to 3 weeks old, so we’re naming the black boy ‘Panther’. We’ll name the black & white girl Hope; we hope that she’ll find someone to adopt her and that she’ll have a good life, despite a terrible eye infection that’s almost certainly going to leave her blind in her left eye. It looks nasty now, but treatment has just started. We hope she’ll look better when that heals; she’s a sweet little thing and she deserves good care and love just like anyone. There, BigJohn, you’ve now named two kittens for us! Thanks to both of you. :notworthy: