Help with work permit application

I am sorry to bother you. I am supposed to apply for a work permit, but I am not sure what this says. Does anyone know what this says?


Google Translate can help. Take a screenshot of the page, then open in Google Translate.

1 Like

Thank you Tango42. That is a good idea :slight_smile:

If I’m not wrong, the work permit for you is supposed to be applied by your employer(s). At least, you should get a help from your employer, if they want you fill out some parts by yourself.

1 Like

Your employer is the one that should be doing this.


Use Chrome and live translate the page is much easier

1 Like

The company said if I have trouble, that they will call the government agency on Monday morning. Do you think I should I ask them just to call the government agency because I was having trouble filling it out?

The trouble is that you cannot understand what to do on the page, so the government agency can do nothing for you. You should ask for a help or tell to do it by themselves to your employer.

Yeah, you are right. I will contact the company on Line.

BTW, these are the videos that are supposed to walk-through all of the steps. But I can’t find anything about a pin (In video 1).

Which job did you decide to take? Because this really shouldn’t be happening.

Yeah, i agree. This is what OP’s employer should do.

Hi, did you mean that I should not fill out the info on my own?

I will contact my employer now :slight_smile:

I can’t remember the entire procedure but in general your employer should do this. I’m assuming you’ve taken a teaching job in which case they will take copies of your passport and degree and then take you for a health check. Then they will process it. I’m not sure what’s going on here, but it seems very odd.


If they let you arrange this kind of thing it isn’t a good sign…


If I were to guess, I would say that they’ve never employed a foreign teacher before.


Yep… I’m afraid @padraig still picked the wrong job…

1 Like

@Andrew0409 challenged you to prove us wrong… :disappointed_relieved:

Hi everyone, thanks for all of your help. I just found this on Google, I am going to send it to the company on Line. I think you guys are right, it says the company, in most cases, applies for the work permit. Again, thank you for your help :slight_smile: