Herpes - Can you get it from lipgloss?

I think I’m in love with buttercup. I hope her herpes are gentle too.

I think that if it sits for a while on the gloss, it’s pretty much impossible.

It’s like that BS about SARS being contagious on surfaces for 48 hours. Ha! Everyone running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Can’t touch anything! Can’t touch anything! Don’t rub your eyes!

So you reckon its safe to let her blow me then?

Sure. Just tape her upper lips up and her lower lips down and fill her mouth with butterscotch pudding.

Who is lipgloss? Was she at the last happy hour?

:runaway:

[quote=“Tyc00n”][quote=“Tycooon”]Hi,

This is my first post. I’m a long time lurker and it was never my intention to start posting, but now I’m desperate.
My girlfriend has gentle herpes, I’m wondering if I can contract oral herpes from using her lipgloss?
I’m really paranoid about showing up at work with a coleslaw. My boss would give me a hard time.

Thanks

I really appreciate any input. I’m freaking out over here.[/quote]

Lets set the record straight Tycooon you imposter! She’s MY GIRLFRIEND and her herpes belong to me.

I took a picture of her Coleslaw too, to prove to you its clearing up!

[/quote]

Boys, boys, there’s really no need to fight over Tash. She’s got more than enough coleslaw to share with everyone.

[quote=“Erhu”]
Boys, boys, there’s really no need to fight over Tash. She’s got more than enough coleslaw to share with everyone.[/quote]
Nice try, Herhu! But everyone knows I don’t wear lipgloss! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“tash”][quote=“Erhu”]
Boys, boys, there’s really no need to fight over Tash. She’s got more than enough coleslaw to share with everyone.[/quote]
Nice try, Herhu! But everyone knows I don’t wear lipgloss! :p[/quote]How do they know, and why didn’t I, hmmm???

You can even get it from oral sex … or give it … :slight_smile: a gift of love … NSFW genital herpes