HGH - Human Growth Hormone - Fact or Fiction

Drinking warm piss might be easy for the British (you know how they like their beer) or Bear Grylls…[/quote]

Bear Grylls is British.

Drinking warm piss might be easy for the British (you know how they like their beer) or Bear Grylls…[/quote]

Bear Grylls is British.[/quote]

That’s what they say, but he’s so crazy he might be from another planet. Probably the same as Steve Irwin (may he rest in peace, or if he has any say on it, eternally riding the cosmic crocodile’s back).

A little known fact: Bear Gryls and Steve Irwin both went to the same school.

Aliens.

Bumped. Does anyone want to talk about this?

HGH did wonders for many of my pro fighter friends recovering from injury.

'preciate the reply Andrew. I’m interested in spiking HGH natrually using fasting, HIIT, and maybe precursors like Glutamine and GABA. Both of them are cheap from iherb. If I could get a reliable, legal supply I’d consider taking moderate doses of synthetic HGH. I have health insurance here so I wonder if I can get it prescribed for me. I’d also get some online if I could get a decent, legal supply Maybe I can get it prescribed and shipped from a UK doctor, although it may be illegal to ship it to Taiwan. I don’t want to mess with black market HGH as it’s impossible to verify the quality.

Any ideas are welcome.

They won’t prescribe it here in Taiwan. HGH is also expensive from aboard. Give me a PM, I worked with athletes using it for therapy to performance enhancing. I don’t know what your purpose is.