Hi, I am a newbie here

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :bravo:
That’s what I call good taste!
Thanks, Dragon!
Yeah… I’ll have fun with those. With this one in particular:

:laughing:

[quote=“KeithZhao”]

My English is “suspect” according to many people, [/quote]

a bit really :wink: how’d you come to speak/write so well Keith?

[quote=“Belgian Pie”]
So … not much to do today?[/quote]

No, I’m swamped actually. But I have all my emoticons uploaded and the links all saved in categories in a Word file, so it only takes a second to find “pukers” and copy the links over. :smiley:

[quote=“Dragonbones”][quote=“Belgian Pie”]
So … not much to do today?[/quote]

No, I’m swamped actually. But I have all my emoticons uploaded and the links all saved in categories in a Word file, so it only takes a second to find “pukers” and copy the links over. :smiley:[/quote]

Interestingly organized … :slight_smile:

[quote=“Martin_BJ”]Keith, you spy! What are you doing over there?!? Infiltration? Good!

:threadjacked:

Wow, those guys have a lot more smileys than we do at home…

I like this one :moon:

But still no vomiting smiley… :s[/quote]

you see…you let one in, he brings a friend, that friend brings 2 fiends…before you know it we’ll be swimming in illegal immigrants and spys…

just let me dig up that enoch powell rivers of blood speech…

anyhoo…can youse at least introduce some hot chicks for us?? we’ve run out over here…

[quote=“the bear”]
anyhoo…can youse at least introduce some hot chicks for us?? we’ve run out over here…[/quote]

Sigh…man, dont be such a nerd, if you need girls, go , go out, street, bars, cafes, parks(?) Stuck to here doesnt bring you romance :smiley:

Worked for me. :smiley:

So will Keith be a Laowai in Taiwan?

[quote=“KeithZhao”][quote=“the bear”]
anyhoo…can youse at least introduce some hot chicks for us?? we’ve run out over here…[/quote]

Sigh…man, dont be such a nerd, if you need girls, go , go out, street, bars, cafes, parks(?) Stuck to here doesnt bring you romance :smiley:[/quote]

keith the kommie kalled me a nerd :smiley: :sunglasses:

@Dragonbones, ok, any tips!!!
:laughing:

Have no idea…
if your president allow many chinese people in , I will be…
if I have enough money and time, I will be.,
If there is a war later, and China win, I wont be… :unamused:
If there is a war later, and taiwan wins, and later if the relationship getting better, I will be.

[quote=“the bear”]
keith the kommie kalled me a nerd :smiley: :sunglasses:[/quote]

Again…I am still working on my English, what I exactly mean is like “geek” , I guess.

What’s any of that nonsense have to do with wether or not you are a Laowai in Taiwan right now? I wish you could go to America and see the enormous amount of Chinese people there. They come by the boatload.

Hmm,…I am thinking about this question…hmm…

Oh, a geek rather than a nerd. That’s much better, Keith.

Maybe when he waves the Commie flag on Chinese Independence Day. You know the day when Mao freed them from their imperial past. Such a freedom fighter that Mao.

i prefer the term “shrinking violet”

The bear is too ugly to be let out on the street … :slight_smile: a dark corner in a pub might be ok tho …

They still have boats left in China?

Yeah man. They come into Shanghai everyday from Suzhou and surrounding farms. Lots and lots of boats.

Yes, you’re all done with your little independent forum thing over there, you just don’t know it yet. The glorious motherlandish That’sBeijing forum will take you over. Raahahahahahaha! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

:taz: