Hiring a Taiwanese Marketing Manager

Hi,

I am trying to hire a Marketing Manager in Taiwan but for a niche sector (video games). Seems like most Taiwanese don’t really use LinkedIn so I wondered where I should be posting the roles or if I should try working with a local recruiter?

Any advice welcome - this is the role: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3095005536/

Many (most?) job offers are posted on 104. They do have an “English section”, but most stuff seems in Chinese anyway.

Try 104 or 1111 104人力銀行-不只找工作、幫你找方向的求職徵才平台

If it is for English marketing based in Taiwan then Linkedin is fine, otherwise 104 as others suggested.

I know someone very qualified (Taiwanese) and senior (Director/VP Marketing level), but their experience is mostly with overseas sales and not the local market. PM me if you need me to send details.

If “overseas” is China or SEA then that’s good too. Will ideally need gaming or entertainment experience, though I know that’s a bit rarer.

Thank you, I dropped you a PM!