HK - Taipei - HK tickets?

Hi!

Having to deal with some visa renewal (and some headaches), I’d like to know where I could find cheap, but I mean very cheap, HK - Taipei - HK tickets??

I already have a ticket to HK, and so just need a round trip from HK. I’ve been to EZTravel in Taipei Main Station hall and also the other travel agency near them, but they just sell Taipei - HK - Taipei tickets.

Help please !!!

Try the cathay pacific online booking. Worked for me and is not too expensive.

Cheers and have a nice trip

That’s how I did it some years ago, book with Cathay online, pick up at the counter in HK before you go out to the visa office on Hong Kong Island.

If you take the 7 A.M. flight you make HK before 9 A.M. pick up ticket, take airport express train to HK island and you get there before 11 AM pay urgent fee and return to pick up visa before 4 P.M., get airport express back to airport.

One day visa run.

Do you have to use the ticket you have? Why not just buy a round-trip ticket and keep the old one as a spare?

Try Shoestring Travel in Tsim Sha Tsui. It is easy to find, right near the Hilton Hotel. Contact them by phone and ask them about the cheapest available tickets. Then when you arrive just pay cash and they will be able to issue the ticket for same day travel. contact details follow:

Flat A, 4F
27-33 Nathan Road
Kowloon
Ph: 852 2723 2306
fax: 852 2721 2085

how about taipei - hk - taipei?

I used trip.com, my ticket was HKD 1478 return inclusive insurance, travel In October.