Hockey Night In Canada

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … &start=210

asked and answered. not lack of interest, but lack of the satellite feed. no one gets OLN out here.

That’s right; the Tavern did have the last game two years ago live with a great buffet at 8am in the morning. Unfortunately, the feed is no longer available live since the NHL ditched ESPN and signed on with OLN; none of the sat. networks seem to be carrying it anymore. Leaves us with Slingboxes or downloaded feed with a 12 hour time delay. See you at the Monkey!

I’m listenin to the game via live radio online but I miss Ron Mclean…grrrr…

Boo…

Maybe you want to edit the above ASAP, many people are waiting to watch the replay tonight and you’re posting a spoiler.

Didn’t think of that…

I just finished listenin to the game via NHL.com

Didn’t think of that…

I just finished listenin to the game via NHL.com[/quote]

Yeah, I was on the NHL.com play by play page…

Didn’t think of that…

Yeah, I was on the NHL.com play by play page…[/quote]

At work, eh? Too bad …Sam Rosen didn’t do a bad job. Although I prefer Ron Maclean, Harry Neale, Bob Cole and Grapes.

Didn’t think of that…

Yeah, I was on the NHL.com play by play page…[/quote]

At work, eh? Too bad …Sam Rosen didn’t do a bad job. Although I prefer Ron Maclean, Harry Neale, Bob Cole and Grapes.[/quote]

Without Grapes, what’s the point, you might as well just read the fucker…

sorry, didn’t know people were waiting to watch the game later… I’ll save my comments and joy for later.

does anybody happen to see any eagle stuff in taiwan?

eagle glove rocks!!!

Rake

[quote=“xtrain”]http://www.forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?t=18176&start=210

asked and answered. not lack of interest, but lack of the satellite feed. no one gets OLN out here.[/quote]

The NHLgames are shown live on J Sports plus on Sky Perfect Japan satellite. But you guys just wont pay for it....