Hold hands to walk in the park

[/quote]
He can hold your hand, kisses you on your lips, sleep with you - that DOESN’T mean he considers you as his GF. Not that I want to burst your bubble, but unless he says something about wanting to move this relationship/friendship to the next stage, you shouldn’t assume anything. The best you can do now is like what the others have said - date other men as well and don’t pin too much hopes/expectations on this guy. Good Luck![/quote]

This is where i never never never understand western people, show the friendship by kiss or hold hands/ shake hands is acceptable for me.

BUT If they are not GF/BF, why to sleep together?!? :astonished:

I take your advice, i should not assume anything.

[quote=“kellohitty”]Ahhh, puppy love. So fleeting. Have fun and enjoy it while it lasts.
and then it’s time to get back to the real world.[/quote]

Thanks for your advice…

:blush:

[quote=“Meowmee”][/quote]
He can hold your hand, kisses you on your lips, sleep with you - that DOESN’T mean he considers you as his GF. Not that I want to burst your bubble, but unless he says something about wanting to move this relationship/friendship to the next stage, you shouldn’t assume anything. The best you can do now is like what the others have said - date other men as well and don’t pin too much hopes/expectations on this guy. Good Luck![/quote]

This is where I never never never understand western people, show the friendship by kiss or hold hands/ shake hands is acceptable for me.

BUT If they are not GF/BF, why to sleep together?!? :astonished:

I take your advice, I should not assume anything.[/quote]

Unfortunately, this is a facet of western men but not all of them-I personally only have sex with women who I know I will be serious with or at least have a lot of love for or else sex is meaningless. I think after dating a TW girl that she should’ve just let the relationship happen and not pin at any time is this serious or not-just let nature take its course. When you start knowing the person like the back of your hand, then that will probably be an indication that the relationship is serious. When you know how the person thinks, all their habits and such, just like you would know your brother or sister or parents AND VICE VERSA-then that’s IMO when you know it is serious.

My favourite kind of girl! :flowers: :smiley:

How about asking Uk1 directly?

mlpgd wrote:

Until a guy says ‘I want you to be my GF’ or publicly refer to you as his GF in front of others or introduces you to his friends as your GF - then you and him are not BF/GF. He can hold your hand, kisses you on your lips, sleep with you - that DOESN’T mean he considers you as his GF. Not that I want to burst your bubble, but unless he says something about wanting to move this relationship/friendship to the next stage, you shouldn’t assume anything

Thats why I hasitate to go out with a male foreigner.

This whole UK 1, UK 2, UK 3-47 has to stop, getting confusing.

Well, it may be true that

haste makes waste,

and that

忙中有錯,

but, my mother always said…

He/she who hesitates is lost.

[quote=“lingq”]How about asking Uk1 directly?

mlpgd wrote:

Thats why I hasitate to go out with a male foreigner.[/quote]

Dear Lingq

I don’t think it is the right time to ask UK1… Otherwise, i prefer he askes me about this. Once he askes me, it means he get ready to be with me.

There is no UK3, UK3 is just a joke…

:s

[quote=“Meowmee”]

Dear Lingq

I don’t think it is the right time to ask UK1… Otherwise, i prefer he askes me about this. Once he askes me, it means he get ready to be with me.[/quote]

Do you know “曖昧”?
I really hate the feeling.Especially ,like the situation you are in now.
Be brave!ask him. :stuck_out_tongue: or you will be like me losing someone I like. :frowning:

I suggest against dating a man whose friend you have dated. I don’t think it is good to date a man who knows people you have done things with.

[quote=“lingq”]

mlpgd wrote:

Thats why I hasitate to go out with a male foreigner.[/quote]

Hmmm…

Same feelings as yours.

I think, if you already know him for some time, ever out with many friends some times, it will be fine coz you already knew some about him.

:s[/quote]
'Aint THAT the truth!

:frowning:

:brokenheart:

:cry:

[quote=“lingq”]

Do you know “曖昧”?
I really hate the feeling.Especially ,like the situation you are in now.
Be brave!ask him. :stuck_out_tongue: or you will be like me losing someone I like. :frowning:[/quote]

Yap, i dislike an abiguous relationship, be realistic, as the backgrounds we have now, perhaps it is fine to stand on the step right now.

If i ask, he says no good, i will be very very very embarrassed and going to beat the wall, hate myself to destroy the VERY GOOD FRIEND relationship.

If he has new girl friend around him and he is happy, just he has not told me yet, we still can carry on the VERY GOOD FRIENDSHIP without any embarrassment…

I don’t want to loss him, so no matter what kind of role he is in my life, i accept his decision…

:s

:frowning:

:brokenheart:
:cry:[/quote]

No…don’t misunderstand, i don’t mean you are a joke, i mean, you just make a joke to make me smile…

Thanks. UK3

I had viewed your stray dog/cat website, if my place is allowed to have a peg, i would like to have one cat. Unfortunately, i am not allowed…

:blush:

:laughing:

[quote=“Meowmee”]
Yap, i dislike an abiguous relationship, be realistic, as the backgrounds we have now, perhaps it is fine to stand on the step right now.

If i ask, he says no good, I will be very very very embarrassed and going to beat the wall, hate myself to destroy the VERY GOOD FRIEND relationship.

If he has new girl friend around him and he is happy, just he has not told me yet, we still can carry on the VERY GOOD FRIENDSHIP without any embarrassment…

I don’t want to loss him, so no matter what kind of role he is in my life, i accept his decision…

Is it fair to you?NO :noway:
If he has a new gf he has to tell you .It wont be a problem. you can still be good friends if you want.
Or you like to be in the 曖昧situation.Guess guess guess what is he thinking about?

no matter what is the truth you have to face it.

Screw Carpe Diem! :raspberry:

Carpe Jugulum I say!! :hubba:

Just go for it. Enough of the guessing games. Talk about it seriously and see what’s for what. You aint got nothin to lose sister.

[quote=“Meowmee”]

If i ask, he says no good, I will be very very very embarrassed and going to beat the wall, hate myself to destroy the VERY GOOD FRIEND relationship.

Meowmee,

You say you don’t like the ambiguity of the situation, but are afraid to ask for fear of being embarassed. This is a big problem: If you don’t ask, you’re going to get a little crazy with uncertainty. Step up to the plate and ask him. If you strike out, no big deal, just wait for your next turn up. No need to beat the wall…you won’t lose face with anyone, except with yourself if you let yourself think that way. :slight_smile:

[quote=“citizen k”]
You say you don’t like the ambiguity of the situation, but are afraid to ask for fear of being embarassed. This is a big problem: If you don’t ask, you’re going to get a little crazy with uncertainty. Step up to the plate and ask him. If you strike out, no big deal, just wait for your next turn up. No need to beat the wall…you won’t lose face with anyone, except with yourself if you let yourself think that way. :slight_smile:[/quote]

Thats true. Go for it,sis.