Holiday work visa or work on vacation?

Hi there!
I am a Canadian citizen. My girlfriend is from Taiwan, but she was her PR status in Canada. We are getting married in a couple of months. She want us to live in Taiwan for a few months after the marriage. I was worried if that will affect our PR status, but I contacted an immigration lawyer named Max Berger in Toronto, maxberger.ca/ and he said that a few months away won’t affect our PR status. The second thing we want to know is that if I could work while I am there? As it is her country, she may be able to work, but that may not be so easy with me. Is there any holiday work visa available in Taiwan? Or any other alternative solutions?

[quote=“rileyjones”]Hi there!
I am a Canadian citizen. My girlfriend is from Taiwan, but she was her PR status in Canada. We are getting married in a couple of months. She want us to live in Taiwan for a few months after the marriage. I was worried if that will affect our PR status, but I contacted an immigration lawyer named Max Berger in Toronto, maxberger.ca/ and he said that a few months away won’t affect our PR status. The second thing we want to know is that if I could work while I am there? As it is her country, she may be able to work, but that may not be so easy with me. Is there any holiday work visa available in Taiwan? Or any other alternative solutions?[/quote]
Yes there is. The TECO website for Canada has all the information you need. The other solution would be to get married.

[quote=“rileyjones”]Hi there!
I am a Canadian citizen. My girlfriend is from Taiwan, but she was her PR status in Canada. We are getting married in a couple of months. She want us to live in Taiwan for a few months after the marriage. I was worried if that will affect our PR status, but I contacted an immigration lawyer named Max Berger in Toronto, maxberger.ca/ and he said that a few months away won’t affect our PR status. The second thing we want to know is that if I could work while I am there? As it is her country, she may be able to work, but that may not be so easy with me. Is there any holiday work visa available in Taiwan? Or any other alternative solutions?[/quote]

This post smells of spam, and looks like spam. If the original poster disagrees, he will make his case.