HONDA Cr-V or NISSAn X-TRAIL. What is better

Do not get me wrong Hsidogah… I forgot to put a smiley behind this remark…
I understand, when re-reading this remark, it has not been in the good context.

I choosed a SUV type, only to have a better view on the road and for safety reasons. (original posting)
Of course that my new car will be scratched in no time on the streets, I am aware.
And here, you have more to look at your back than what is happening in the front.

Sorry if it was taken wrong. I’ll by one of these moppets myself for small distances shopping…

A SUV wouldn’t be a bad idea, if you want the commanding view. However, regardless what you drive, watch out for your left, I am taiwanese, and I still don’t understand how my fellow country men have this suicidal behavior of sneaking into the fast lane and turning into my blind spot (at least when I was there the last time, which is about 2 years ago).

Indeed, I know that I will more look BEHIND me than in front of me.
Driving in Taipei is “State of art”, specially with these thousands moppets around us.

Defensive driving is key in this country.

well, my man, little off topic, you were from belgium. Maybe you should go to visit southern italy some time, the driver behavior there is not any less cretaive than it is in taipei (lots of scooter there too).