Honduras passport better? Taiwan passport ranked 72nd by Nomad Capitalist

For the story below, Honduras passport is better than Taiwan’s.

Taiwan passport ranked 72nd by Nomad Capitalist | Taiwan News | 2023-03-05 12:42:00

Honduras

Lithuania ranks higher than Japan, maybe I should get one (Estonia seems easy for Japanese though)

Not much of a story

3 Likes

Yes, not much but still made the news! Maybe I will make my own while on the long aeroplane flight. humm, maybe use ranking, can walk out at midnight, rank by espresso, tea and coffee, and where homes look clean and tidy, the color of the passport? What would you use to judge to make the ranking more exciting?

Sparkles
:sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

Taiwan voted best location for expats in the world based on a survey by GlobalExpatsInternational.com

All stats are pointless if china wants to own us. so the comparisons are quite pointless in regards to comparing to countries where the world’s biggest threat isnt pointing their entire arsenal at you. that worries people, rightfully.

Sorry was expatcosmopolitannomads.com

Dead link.

Ah man

Dude

Ah fuck

Haha. not clicking that suspect link. when there is one that works, include a screenshot for us not running top end antivirus programs on our devices!

1 Like

Really weird this stat is doing the news. Usually, it is a different state that’s publicized, one much older, reliable:

I’m just joking about random polls on random sites that come up here

1 Like

That’s what I thought you were doing actually, so your joke wasn’t completely lost. Tough crowd tonight haha.

2 Likes

I have both and trust me, Taiwan’s passport is more useful than Honduras’.

5 Likes

Well you can go to Georgia, Taiwanese passport holders are not allowed to visit Georgia (I think the only place).