House for sale, mountainside Bei Tou/Danshui border.

1 Like

FOR SALE - NT$ 11,350,000.
Situated on the boundary of Bei Tou and Danshui (Danshui 5 mins, Bei Tou 8 mins) yet offers magnificent views, fresh air & proximity to nature being just within Yang Ming Shan national park. Private garden & forest canopy affording a high level of privacy. The building has been newly rebuilt. 3 bedrooms and one studio room on the roof, and a large open plan kirchen/ dining area/lounge.
Google pin;
25.171542670335235, 121.48540551888978

1 Like

Beautiful views! Do you have interior photos and information on size and distance from the nearest MRT stop?

1 Like

e-mail me at ash1168@hotmail and I can send you multiple photos. The nearest MRT is Danshui - about 8 mins by community bus (free) which leaves every 15 mins. Bei Tou is about 15 mins.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

How many cars can you park on property?

Can you explain a little bit more of the legal status of the land / property? Is there a blue plate? What is the property zoned for? Is the building built as a farm building or something else?

I’ve looked at a few properties like this before but never had the guts to actually buy one.

1 Like

There are 2 dedicated parking spaces, however the roadside is also legal parking (with no yellow/red lines).

1 Like

I will send you a PM with a comprehensive reply.

I’m also interested in the same info so please pm me as well. Thank you.

Thanks, will check it out after I get it.

Seem to have reached my PM limit )-: please send me an e-mail to ash1168@hotmail.com & I will respond, tks

I cleared the limit for you.

thanks

1 Like

It’s a beautiful property - at a great price, too :+1: