Housework Prevents Breast Cancer

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/healthnews.php?newsid=59874

A study of 200,000 European women has found that doing housework is more likely to protect you against breast cancer than job- or leisure-based physical activity.

My apartment could be the Amazon of cancer cures. I’m taking bookings now.

Where did they find the women who had no housework for the control group?

WAIT! NO! I GET IT!!
Women with big boobs don’t have to do as much housework as women with little boobs. They can use the boobs to get things done…

[quote=“SuchAFob”]WAIT! NO! I GET IT!!
Women with big boobs don’t have to do as much housework as women with little boobs. They can use the boobs to get things done…[/quote]

They’re all good! Just get 'em over to my place now! :wink:

[quote=“SuchAFob”]WAIT! NO! I GET IT!!
Women with big boobs don’t have to do as much housework as women with little boobs. [/quote]

There’s perhaps a correlation. I’m not sure if there’s a cause and effect relationship.

I live alone, which is fabulous after spending my entire life living with my family, flatmates or stupid boys. My house is fairly clean. I mostly do it myself. I never clean anything, ever, if I live with other people. Compensation.

I live in Taiwan, anyway. She who liveth with other Britishers and knoweth how to cook curries, make flaky pastry and chocolate cheesecake earns immunity from toilet cleaning detail.

Must only be if you live with brits. I am a great cook and I still wind up with the housework.

Huh. This was on the news here in the US, but saying that it prevented colon cancer. So presumably the guys might benefit from lifting a finger to clean now and then.